This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Skip the drive-thru and make Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino at home. Easy to make with only a few ingredients and taste delicious.
Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Recipe:
This Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino is easy to make at home. We love going to Starbucks for a coffee or Frappuccino when we are out but with my big family, that can get expensive.
Making this Caramel Frappuccino at home saves me time and money. It only requires a few ingredients and you can have this delicious creamy drink without leaving your house.
This Frappuccino drink is loaded with caramel flavor, topped with whipped cream and drizzled with caramel syrup. Make this drink for a fraction of the cost of the Starbucks version at home. This is my favorite Starbucks drink.
You may also love this Starbucks White Hot Chocolate Recipe.
What is a Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino?
A Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks Recipe is a blended drink. Cold coffee, caramel sauce, milk, and ice are blended together to make a Frappuccino drink.
Top the coffee drink with whipped topping and drizzle with more caramel sauce for amazing flavor. With these simple ingredients, allows you to make this copycat recipe at home.
Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Ingredients:
- Coffee (cold)
- Granulated Sugar
- Caramel Sauce, divided
- Whipped Cream, for topping
How to Make Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino at Home:
- Blend Ingredients – Place the coffee, milk and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add Caramel Sauce – Then add the caramel sauce and half of the ice. Blend coffee until smooth.
- Add More Ice – Check the consistency of the frappucinno and add more ice based on how thick you prefer yours. More ice will make it thicker and less ice will make it thinner.
- Top with Whipped Cream – Pour the mixture into 2 glasses. Top with the whipped cream and drizzle with the remaining caramel sauce.
- Serve and Enjoy – Serve immediately and enjoy!
How does a Caramel Frappuccino taste?
If you love coffee and caramel sauce, then you are going to love this Caramel Frappuccino. It is the perfect drink for a hot summer day or if you love to drink you coffee cold.
This Frappuccino is best served immediately. The Frappuccino will become watery and thinned out as it sits.
- Change the Flavor – You can change the flavor of this Frappuccino by using different syrups. We recommend chocolate, strawberry, white chocolate, or pumpkin. You can even mix two flavors.
- Thicker Consistency – If you like your frappuccino to have a thicker consistency, add more ice cubes.
- Thinner Consistency – Use less ice if you like a thinner frappuccino.
- Creamy Consistency – If you prefer a creamier consistency, then use half and half instead of milk. You can also add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Salted Caramel Frap – Add a teaspoon of sea salt to your coffee drink with the caramel syrup to make your own salted caramel frappuccino.
- Xanthan Gum – A secret ingredient that you can add that gives the drink creaminess and thickness to your frappuccino, add a teaspoon of xanthan gum to your blender.
- Almond Milk – If you are wanting to avoid dairy, use almond milk or soy milk. You can also use low fat milk, but the Frappuccino may not be as thick.
- Sugar Substitute – If you are looking for a healthier version or trying to cut down on sugar, you can use a sugar substitute. You can even omit the sugar if you prefer.
- Vanilla – You can mix in sugar and vanilla together for extra warm flavor with the caramel.
How to Make Frappuccino Stronger?
I love coffee and when I make a frappuccino, I like it a little stronger because of the ice and milk that is added. Making this frappuccino at home allows you to add more add more or less coffee and caramel sauce .
Fee free to taste test it and adjust as needed. You can also freeze old coffee into ice cubes in an ice cube tray overnight and then add it to the blender. This enhances the flavor and makes your frappuccino stronger.
You can also add a teaspoon of instant coffee to the blender. This gives an extra kick of caffeine.
Can you Freeze Leftovers?
When I make these for my family, we drink them pretty quickly because they are so tasty. However, if you do have leftovers, I recommend freezing them in mason jars in your freezer.
Then when it’s time to serve your leftover Caramel Frappuccino, take them out of the freezer and let them thaw for about 20 minutes on the counter.
After this time, they will be ready to drink and enjoy!
Print Recipe here for Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino:
Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
- 1/2 cup Coffee cold
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Caramel Sauce divided
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Place the coffee, milk and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Then add the caramel sauce and half of the ice. Blend until smooth. Check the consistency of the frappucinno and add more ice based on how thick you prefer yours. More ice will make it thicker and less ice will make it thinner.
- Pour the mixture into 2 glasses. Top with the whipped cream and drizzle with the remaining caramel sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
- Easy Starbucks Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Starbucks Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino Recipe
- Starbucks Cotton Candy Frappuccino Recipe
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino Recipe
- Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Recipe
- Starbucks Chai Tea Latte
- Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Starbucks Pumpkin Scones Recipe
- Easy Starbucks Lemon Loaf Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Medicine Ball Recipe