This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino can be made at home at a fraction of the cost. Delicious and easy to make your favorite Frappuccino.
Copycat Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino Recipe:
This delicious Frappuccino recipe is a family favorite. It is made with basic ingredients and can easily be made at home. This copycat recipe has a creamy texture and curves my sweet tooth.
This Frappuccino blends your favorite coffee to create a delicious drink. We love to top with chocolate cookie crumble and mocha sauce for the best flavor.
Make this simple ingredients the next time you need a caffeine fix. If you love coffee drinks, then you need to make this delicious drink.
- Strong Brewed Coffee
- Whole Milk
- Chocolate Syrup
- Chocolate Chips
- Oreo Cookies
- Whipped Cream
How to Make Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino:
- Step 1 – Crush Cookies – Crush the Oreo Cookies and reserve some for the toppings.
- Step 2 – Add Ingredients – Add the coffee, milk, tablespoons of chocolate syrup, chocolate chips and Oreo Cookies to a blender.
- Step 3 – Blend – Blend until smooth.
- Step 4 – Mix in Cups of Ice Cube – Then add ice to the blender. Blend until the drink is the thickness that you prefer. More ice will make the frappuccino thicker and less ice will make it thinner.
- Step 5 – Pour into Glass – Pour the mixture into a glass. Then top with the whipped cream, reserved crushed Oreos and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Step 6 – Serve and enjoy – Serve immediately while cold and enjoy.
Is there Coffee in Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino?
Yes, this Frappuccino is made with strong coffee. We used brewed coffee but you can use french press, cold brew coffee or instant coffee. Use a espresso machine for a shot of espresso to add to the Frappuccino.
Feel free to make this coffee Frappuccino with decaf coffee.
Substitutions and Additions:
- Change the Milk – We used whole milk in this recipe but feel free to other types. You can use a dairy free milk, coconut milk, soy milk, or oat milk. Mix the ingredients with almond milk or a plant-based milk.
- More Chocolate Flavor – You can add in cocoa powder or chocolate milk for delicious flavor. Top the frappes with chocolate sauce with whipped cream.
- Ice – For strong coffee flavors, make coffee ice cubes by pouring coffee in ice cube trays.
- Cookie Crumbs – We used Oreo to garnish this Frappuccino. But you can use different types of cookies to make this recipe.
- Sweeteners – This tasty drink is already sweet, but you can add in a sweetener of your choice.
Cookie Crumble Mocha Frappuccino Recipe Tips:
- Blending Ingredients – This coffee recipes is easy to make by mixing milk, chocolate syrup and the other ingredients. We recommend using a high speed blender.
- Crushing Cookies – For best results we recommend crushing cookie with a food processor.
How to Store Leftovers:
This Frappuccino is best served immediately. But if you do have leftovers, store in the freezer for up to 2 days. When ready to enjoy again, allow to thaw and top with your favorite toppings.
Print Recipe here for Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino:
Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
- 1 cup Strong Brewed Coffee
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips
- 4 Oreo Cookies
- 1-2 cups Ice
- Whipped Cream
- Crush the Oreo Cookies and reserve some for the toppings.
- Add the coffee, milk, chocolate syrup, chocolate chips and Oreo Cookies to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Then add ice to the blender and blend until the drink is the thickness that you prefer. More ice will make the frappuccino thicker and less ice will make it thinner.
- Pour the mixture into a glass, top with the whipped cream, reserved crushed Oreos and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately while cold and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe