This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Copycat Starbucks Cookies and Cream Frappuccino tastes like a rich blend of chocolate, cookies and vanilla ice cream. It is a popular Starbucks Frappuccino and super easy to make at home.
What is in the Cookies and Cream Frappuccino at Starbucks?
This popular item is on Starbucks secret menu. It can be ordered by asking for a double chocolate chip frappuccino and substituting white mocha sauce instead of mocha sauce. The java chips taste like cookies.
This results in a tasty Starbucks Oreo Frappuccino. It just has to be ordered correctly because not all baristas will understand if you order a cookies and cream frappuccino.
Copycat Starbucks Cookies and Cream Frappuccino recipe
The easiest solution is to make this decadent drink at home. It is really easy and turns out even better. We add espresso to ours but this can be omitted to make it caffeine free.
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Espresso (cooled)
- Half and Half
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Oreo Cookies (chopped, divided)
- Whipped Cream (for serving)
How to make Cookies and Cream Frappuccino Starbucks recipe:
- Step 1. Crush the cookies inside a ziplock bag. Crush the chocolate sandwich cookies and reserve some cookie pieces for the toppings.
- Step 2. Blend together the ice cream and other liquid ingredients. Add the vanilla bean ice cream, espresso, half and half, chocolate chips and Oreo Cookies to a blender.
- Step 3. Combine until well blended. Blend until smooth.
- Step 4. Add ice to the blender. Then add ice to the blender and blend until the drink is the thickness that you prefer. More ice will make the Frappuccino thicker and less ice will make it thinner.
- Step 5. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream. Pour the mixture into a glass, top with the whipped cream and reserved cookie crumbles.
- Step 6. Enjoy this refreshing treat. Serve immediately while cold and enjoy! It is optional but you can also top with chocolate syrup or chocolate drizzle for a fan favorite idea.
Print this Starbucks Cookies and Cream Recipe below:
Starbucks Cookies and Cream Frappuccino
- 1 cup Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup Espresso cooled
- 1/4 cup Half and Half
- 2 Tablespoons Mini Chocolate Chips
- 4 Oreo Cookies chopped, divided
- 1 cup Ice
- Whipped Cream for serving
- Crush the Oreo Cookies and reserve some for the toppings.
- Add the vanilla bean ice cream, espresso, half and half, chocolate chips and Oreo Cookies to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Then add ice to the blender and blend until the drink is the thickness that you prefer. More ice will make the Frappuccino thicker and less ice will make it thinner.
- Pour the mixture into a glass, top with the whipped cream and reserved crushed Oreos.
- Serve immediately while cold and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Copycat Starbucks Recipes:
- Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino
- Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe