This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
You are going to love this Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino copycat recipe. It is loaded with flavor and easy to make with simple ingredients.
Copycat Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino Recipe:
Starbucks Frappuccino’s are a family favorite. My kids always want one when I get my coffee. Now I can easily make Starbucks mocha Frappuccino at home with simple ingredients.
Turn your coffee into a delicious cold coffee drink with this simple recipe. All the ingredients are easily blended together to make your favorite Starbucks at home.
Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup for a budget friendly Frappuccino.
- Brewed Coffee (cold)
- Half and Half
- Vanilla Extract
- Granulated Sugar
- Chocolate Syrup (plus extra for topping)
- Whipped Cream (for topping)
How to Make Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino:
- Step 1 – Add all the ingredients except for the whipped cream to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Step 2 – Then pour the mixture evenly into 2 cups.
- Step 3 – Top with the whipped cream and drizzle additional chocolate syrup on top.
- Step 4 – Serve immediately while cold and enjoy.
- Thick Consistency – If the mixture is too thick, add more coffee or half and half and blend until it’s the consistency that you prefer.
- Thin Consistency – If the mixture is too thin, add more ice.
- Adding Ingredients – Combine the ingredients as indicated in the recipe. Add in the ice, milk, coffee and the remaining ingredients until blended.
- Espresso Machine – You do not need a espresso machine to make this drink. If you have leftover brewed coffee, it will work in this recipe.
Variations Ideas for Mocha Frappuccino Starbucks Recipe:
- Sugar Free – You can make this drink sugar free by using sugar free ingredients or a sugar substitute.
- Chocolate Chips – Make your favorite drink even chocolatey by adding chocolate chips. You can also mix in cocoa powder when adding in the coffee and milk.
- Coffee – Instant coffee can be used as a substitute for this frozen drink.
- Chocolate Syrup – Feel free to drizzle of chocolate syrup on the top of the drink for added flavor. We also like to add sprinkles or mini chocolate chips.
How to Store Leftovers:
This drink is best served fresh, but if you do have leftovers store in the refrigerator.
Print Recipe for Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino:
Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino
- 1 cup Brewed Coffee cold
- 1/4 cup Half and Half
- 2 cups Ice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup plus extra for topping
- 1/4 cup Whipped Cream for topping
- Add all the ingredients except for the whipped cream to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Then pour the mixture evenly into 2 cups.
- Top with the whipped cream and drizzle additional chocolate syrup on top.
- Serve immediately while cold and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Copycat Starbucks Recipes:
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Starbucks Medicine Ball
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino Recipe
- Starbucks Cookies and Cream Frappuccino
- Pink Drink Starbucks Recipe