Enjoy this copy cat Panera bread Asian chicken salad at home for a delicious meal that is filling but not heavy. Tender chicken, almonds, mandarin oranges and more make this meal not only gorgeous but tasty. The homemade dressing is easy to make but packed with flavor.
Copy cat panera bread asian chicken salad
We love copy cat recipes so that we can enjoy our favorite meals at home. This Copy Cat Panera Bread Asian Chicken Salad is really easy but a tasty salad to try.
I love the sweetness from the oranges and the saltiness from the delicious dressing. It really combines for a great meal.
Salads are the perfect option when the weather gets warmer. They are so easy and everyone can enjoy a great meal without eating a ton of heavy food.
If you enjoyed our Panera Strawberry Poppyseed Salad, this new copycat recipe will be a hit for sure. Copy cat recipes help to save us all a ton of money!
Plus, it is so convenient getting our favorite restaurant meals at home.
Asian chicken salad ingredients:
- chicken breast cut in fillets
- soy sauce
- brown sugar
- garlic powder
- sesame oil
- olive oil
- romaine hearts chopped
- mandarin oranges, drained
- sesame seeds
- wonton strips
- sliced almonds
- chopped cilantro
Sesame Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- rice vinegar
- minced garlic
- sesame oil
- canola oil
- soy sauce
- sesame seeds
How to make Panera Asian chicken salad:
Marinade the chicken in the soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder and sesame oil. Marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
This will give the chicken that delicious flavor.
Heat the oil olive in large skillet over medium heat.
Carefully add the chicken to the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side until the chicken is cooked through.
Remove the chicken to a plate and look cool while you prepare the other ingredients.
To make the sesame Vinaigrette dressing, heat the vinegar over medium heat, add the sugar and garlic.
Allow to boil for about 1 minute until the sugar dissolves. Strain into a glass jar, add the other dressing ingredients, seal the contain and shake to combine. Shake prior to using.
Slice the chicken.
Toss all the salad ingredients together, top with the chicken and dressing and serve immediately.
This Asian chicken salad is always a crowd pleaser!
The chicken breast is incredibly tender and flavorful from being marinated. The romaine lettuce and crispy wonton combined with the tangy Asian sesame dressing is delicious.
My kids love to put extra wonton strips on their salad. 🙂 This is a great meal and the entire family enjoys it.
You can put together this salad in as little as 15 minutes. Not only will you save money but you will save time from going to get take out.
Try copy cat panera bread asian chicken salad this week.
This is a great example of a delicious meal you can enjoy at home for a fraction of the price of the menu price. These salads can be expensive at restaurants and feeding a family adds up.
The savings will be significant when you make these at home. Plus, I think they taste amazing!
Print this copy cat panera bread asian chicken salad recipe below:
Panera bread Asian chicken salad
- 3 chicken breast cut in filets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 romaine hearts chopped
- 1 can mandarin oranges drained
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1.5 cups wonton strips
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Sesame Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Marinade the chicken in the soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder and sesame oil. Marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat the oil olive in large skillet over medium heat.
- Carefully add the chicken to the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken to a plate and look cool while you prepare the other ingredients.
- To make the sesame Vinaigrette dressing, heat the vinegar over medium heat, add the sugar and garlic.
- Allow to boil for about 1 minute until the sugar dissolves. Strain into a glass jar, add the other dressing ingredients, seal the contain and shake to combine. Shake prior to using.
- Slice the chicken.
- Toss all the salad ingredients together, top with the chicken and dressing and serve immediately.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Skip takeout and make this delicious Black pepper chicken recipe at home.
Enjoy this light and delicious Easy Caesar Salad Recipe at home for a delicious meal.
Chick pea salad is bursting with so many fresh ingredients and a great option for lunch or dinner.
Try these other easy salad recipes:
- Copycat Panera Bread Strawberry Poppyseed Salad
- BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
- Quick & Easy Cucumber Tomato Salad Recipe
- Cesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- Perfectly Crispy Kale Chips
- Cucumber & Onion Salad
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Salad