This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Panera Strawberry Poppyseed Salad is bursting with fresh fruit and tender chicken. Delicious poppyseed dressing drizzled over this salad makes each bite simply amazing. Give this copycat panera strawberry poppyseed salad a try today!
Panera Strawberry Poppyseed Salad is so easy to make!
There is just something about Panera Strawberry Poppyseed Salad that we all love. The fresh fruit, flavorful chicken and tangy poppyseed dressing make this a great meal.
It is light and not heavy at all but also filling. We love this salad in the warmer weather when fruit is in season and you just don’t want to eat a bunch of heavy foods. Check out more of our Easy Spring Recipes.
This is the perfect meal for a bridal luncheon, brunch and really anything! We make this for quick lunch recipe during the week.
The easy salad recipe looks so fancy but takes just minutes to prepare. Plus, you will save a ton from buying this at Panera.
Let’s get started!
You will see just how simple this delicious salad is to make. Start saving a ton of money by making this tasty salad at home.
Ingredients for panera poppyseed salad:
- boneless chicken breast
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- romaine hearts chopped
- spinach, fresh
- pineapple, diced
- strawberries, Sliced
- mandarin oranges, drained
- chopped roasted pecans
- Poppyseed Dressing
How to make panera strawberry poppyseed salad at home:
Marinade the chicken in the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper. I like to do this for at least 1 hour but overnight is ideal.
Grill the chicken over medium heat for approximately 5-7 minutes on each side until the chicken is cooked through.
Set aside and allow the chicken to cool slightly. Then slice the chicken.
Add the romaine lettuce and fruit to a large mixing bowl. Toss well until all the ingredients are well combined.
Top with the chicken, pecans, additional poppy seeds and drizzle with the poppy seed salad dressing.
Serve immediately and enjoy! Keep reading for the full recipe.
It really is so easy and you are going to love it. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out for you!
Doesn’t this look yummy? Oh my goodness! You will love this salad recipe and how easy it is.
Enjoy copycat panera strawberry poppyseed salad at home for a fraction of the price!
This strawberry poppyseed salad is so easy to make. You are going to love it and the poppyseed dressing recipe is also so simple!
From the salad to the dressing ingredients, it is all very easy. This is our favorite salad and we love the grilled chicken and fresh fruit. The strawberries blueberries and mandarin oranges all taste amazing.
It can really add up purchasing one of these salads at Panera Bread. I just love these and could eat them several times a week. That adds up!
Plus, if you dine out with your family, your total bill just sky rocketed. Make these at home instead for a huge savings and still enjoy a delicious meal. It’s so easy and delicious!
Print this Strawberry Poppy seed Salad recipe below:
Panera Strawberry Poppyseed Salad
- 3 boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 romaine hearts chopped
- 3 cups spinach fresh
- 1 pineapple diced
- 16 oz. Strawberries Sliced
- 1 Cup blueberries
- 1 can mandarin oranges drained
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted pecans
- 1 Tbsp Poppy seeds
- Poppy seed Dressing
- Marinade the chicken in the balsamic vinegar, oil olive, minced garlic, salt and pepper for at least 1 hour but overnight is ideal.
- Grill the chicken over medium heat for approximately 5-7 minutes on each side until the chicken is cooked through.
- Set aside and allow the chicken to cool slightly. Then slice the chicken.
- Add the romaine lettuce and fruit to a large mixing bowl. Toss well until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Top with the chicken, pecans, additional poppy seeds and drizzle with the poppy seed salad dressing.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Enjoy this light and delicious Easy Caesar Salad Recipe at home for a delicious meal.
Try these other easy copycat recipes:
- Hot Chocolate Starbucks CopyCat Recipe
- Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- CopyCat KFC Chicken Pot Pie
- CopyCat Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- FREE CopyCat Girl Scout Recipes
- Crock pot White Hot Chocolate
Try these other easy salad recipes:
- BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
- Quick & Easy Cucumber Tomato Salad Recipe
- Cesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- Perfectly Crispy Kale Chips
- Cucumber & Onion Salad
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Salad