This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Starbucks Pink Drink can easily be made at home with 5 simple ingredients. Make your favorite refreshing coffee shop drink at home to save time and money.
Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe:
This copycat Starbucks Pink Drink is my daughters favorite drink. It is creamy, delicious and so refreshing and now I can make it at home. There is nothing fancy about the ingredients, just 5 simple ingredients that you can get at the grocery store.
This pink drink Starbucks recipe is fruity and the perfect drink to get on a hot summer day. Once I figured out how to make this, I was so excited. Of course I love to save money but it is just awesome being able to make this at home.
Going to Starbucks for all our favorite treats can get expensive with my large family. But thankfully, I have perfected some of my families favorites. The include the Starbucks Brownies and the Starbucks Cake Pops.
What is in a Starbucks Pink Drink?
The Pink Drink Recipe at Starbucks have a lot of ingredients. They include tazo iced passion fruit green tea bag, white grape juice, coconut milk, and strawberries. We have simplified the Pink Drink Recipe with these easy 5 ingredients.
This copycat recipe has a juice base mixed with coconut milk, frozen strawberries and sugar. It is served over ice for a delicious, creamy and refreshing drink.
Does Starbucks Pink Drink have Caffeine?
If you get the Pink Drink at Starbucks it is lightly caffeinated because of the green coffee extract.
This copycat recipe does not have caffeine in it as we make with a juice base. We like this copycat version as I can safely serve it to all ages because there is no caffeine.
- Berry Juice (We used Juicey Juice Berry)
- Sweetened Coconut Milk (canned)
- Cold Water
- Frozen Strawberries
- Granulated Sugar
- Ice (for serving)
How to Make Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe at Home:
- Step 1 – Add the juice, coconut milk, ½ cup of water, 1 cup of the frozen strawberries. Then add in the sugar to a high speed blender.
- Step 2 – Cover and blend until the ingredients are well combined and the slice strawberries are pureed.
- Step 3 – Dive the ice evenly into 3 cups. Slice the remaining frozen strawberries and evenly add them to the cups.
- Step 4 – Then pour the drink from the blender evenly into the cups. Serve immediately while cold and enjoy!
Starbucks Pink Drink Tips:
- Strawberries – We love using frozen strawberries instead of fresh for this recipe. As when they defrost they are softer and perfect for the drinks. You can even try freeze dried strawberries if you prefer.
- Juice Option – Strawberry Kiwi Juice would work for this recipe if you are unable to find a Berry Juice option. You can also substitute with white grape juice.
- Blend Ingredients – We recommend using a Vitamix blender to mix the ingredients. It is high powered and combines the ingredients perfectly.
- Simple Syrup – For added flavor, feel free to add in some strawberry simple syrup.
- Passion Tea – Instead of juice you can make Passion Tea and combine with the other flavors.
- Water – We blend our drink with cold water instead of hot water.
- Sugar – We used white sugar in this recipe, but you can also substitute for honey or other sugar substitute.
Can I Make this Drink with other types of Milk?
Yes, you can use other types of milk to make this Pink Drink. These are some of our other recommendations:
- Soy Milk
- Regular Milk
- Nut Milk
Perfect Pool Side Drink:
Serve this delicious drink pool side this summer. It is light and refreshing and always a crowd favorite. We recommend making a large pitcher of this delicious drink and cover.
Then when you are ready to serve, place the strawberries in a cup with ice. Then pour this easy pink drink copycat recipe.
What type of Glass to Serve this Pink Drink?
Really any glass will work for this recipe, but we like to serve in a tall clear glass. This way you can see the color and the strawberries in it. When I am serving to friends and family, I like to serve with fun straws.
Options Topping Ideas:
If you love to add toppings to your drinks, these are some of my suggestions:
- Cool Whip
- Whipped Topping
- Slice Strawberries
How to Store Leftovers:
This is best served fresh. You can refrigerate for up to 2 days. Make sure to thoroughly stir any leftovers as the ingredients may separate as they are stored.
Can I Make this Drink ahead of time?
This Pink Drink is best served immediately after preparing, so we do not recommend preparing ahead of time.
The Best Pink Drink Recipe:
The reason we love making copycat recipes is because it saves me time and money. For a special treat when we are out running errands, I always stop for a coffee at Starbucks. My daughter started getting this Pink Drink and so naturally, I had to try and make it at home.
I was able recreate her favorite drink for a fraction of the cost. Now anytime she has friends over, we make it. I have actually started loving this drink as well. It is light, refreshing, creamy and delicious.
Now we when are out running errands, we bring our own copycat Starbucks drinks from home.
Print Recipe here for Starbucks Pink Drink:
Starbucks Pink Drink
- 1 ½ cups Berry Juice We used Juicey Juice Berry
- 1 cup Coconut Milk canned
- ½ cups Cold Water
- 1 ½ cups Frozen Strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1 ½ cups Ice for serving
- Add the juice, coconut milk, water, 1 cup of the frozen strawberries and the sugar to a high speed blender. Cover and blend until the ingredients are well combined and the strawberries are pureed.
- Dive the ice evenly into 3 cups. Slice the remaining frozen strawberries and evenly add them to the cups. Then pour the drink from the blender evenly into the cups. Serve immediately while cold and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Copycat Starbucks Drinks:
- Easy Starbucks Hot Chocolate Drink
- Copycat Starbucks Paradise Drink Recipe
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Copycat Passion Fruit Starbuck Tea Lemonade Recipe