Starbucks Pumpkin Bread is flavorful, moist, and tender that you can make at home. This copycat recipe is easy to make with simple ingredients.
Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Recipe:
Making Pumpkin Bread Recipe from Starbucks at home is easy to make. Pumpkin bread is one of the first fall desserts we make. We love pumpkin flavored desserts, and the pumpkin bread at Starbucks is one we always get.
Copycat recipes are fun to make. We love to recreate our favorite menu items at our favorite restaurant to save me time and money. You might also like Starbucks Pumpkin Scones Recipe, or the Starbucks Egg Bites Recipe.
If you are a baker, you probably already have the majority of these simple ingredients. This pumpkin bread is perfect served for an after dinner dessert or with your morning coffee.
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pumpkin Purée (14 oz can)
- Granulated Sugar
- Brown Sugar, packed
- Eggs, Beaten
- Vegetable Oil
- Vanilla Extract
- Pepitas (Pumpkin Seeds)
How to Make Starbucks Pumpkin Bread at Home:
- Prepare oven and loaf pan – Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9X5 loaf pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix Dry Ingredients – In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Set aside.
- Beat Wet Ingredients – In a separate large bowl, beat together the wet ingredients. Combine eggs, vegetable oil, pumpkin purée, sugar and brown sugar and vanilla extract until combined and smooth.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together – Then add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined, being careful not to over mix. It’s ok if the batter is a little bit lumpy. I mix this batter by hand to prevent any over mixing.
- Add batter to pan – Pour the batter into a prepared loaf pan and sprinkle the pepitas evenly on top of the batter in the pan.
- Bake Bread – Bake for 50-60 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Check Bread – Check the bread after 40 minutes and if the top is getting too brown, cover it loosely with a piece of foil to prevent further browning.
- Cool, Serve and Enjoy – Let the bread cool for 10-15 minutes in the pan. Then carefully remove the bread from the loaf pan and transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Tips:
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – We love the flavors of pumpkin pie spice. Pumpkin pie spice is so easy to make that you can make your own. You can combine the dry ingredients of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice and clove.
- Pumpkin Puree – When making this recipe, use pumpkin puree instead of pumpkin pie filling. Pumpkin puree is just pumpkin and no other added ingredients.
- Loaf Pan – We used a 9×5 loaf pan for this recipe but you can also use mini loaf pans. If you giving these as gifts, the mini loaf pans work great.
- Pumpkin Seeds – If you prefer not to top the pumpkin bread with pumpkin seeds, you can just use granulated sugar.
- Don’t Overmix – Mix the wet and dry ingredients in separate bowls. Then mix together but do not overmix. I like to mix by hand so that I do not over mix. The batter will be lumpy.
- Check for Doneness – To check the bread to see if it is done, insert toothpick in the center of the bread. If toothpick comes out clean, the bread is done.
How long does Homemade Pumpkin Bread Last?
If stored properly, Homemade Pumpkin Bread will last about 5 to 7 days at room temperature. Make sure to place in an air tight container to keep the pumpkin bread fresh.
Should I Refrigerate Pumpkin Bread?
Pumpkin bread does not need to be refrigerated. You can store at room temperature for about 5 days if stored in an air tight container. You can place in the refrigerator to allow it to last a few more days.
How to Store:
Store any leftover bread in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
How to Serve Pumpkin Bread:
Pumpkin bread is the perfect bread to serve as a dessert or an afternoon snack. We even love with our morning coffee.
You can spread some butter on top, Nutella, or cream cheese. Make sure these spreads are heated or at room temperature so they are easy to spread.
Can you Freeze Pumpkin Bread Starbucks Recipe:
Yes, you can freeze pumpkin bread. This is the perfect bread to make ahead of time and store for gift giving or to enjoy later. I always like to double batches so I can enjoy all holiday season.
Once the pumpkin bread as cooled completely, wrap in plastic wrap and place in the freezer safe container. You can store as a whole loaf or slice and freeze. If you slice an freeze this allows you to have a fresh slice every morning.
Pumpkin Bread Variations:
- Pumpkin Seeds – Instead of using pumpkin seeds, you can use sunflower seeds.
- Pecans – Top the pumpkin bread with pecans or slice almonds.
- Chocolate Chips – Top the bread with chocolate chips and mix them in with the pumpkin bread batter for added flavor.
- You can also use a bundt pan to make pumpkin bread. Just make sure to adjust the bake time for this bread recipe.
Mini Pumpkin Loaves:
If you are looking for a perfect holiday gift to give this season, make this pumpkin bread. We like to pour the batter into min loaf pans as they make the perfect gift for your neighbors, kids teachers or friends.
Wrap in a plastic wrap and put a bow on it. Everyone loves homemade bake goods for the holidays.
Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe:
This is one of my favorite times of year and all the tasty Fall recipes are just wonderful. Pumpkin Bread has always been a favorite and once you try this amazing copycat recipe you will know why.
Try some of these delicious variations for a classic twist on the traditional pumpkin bread. My kids go crazy over this bread when I add chocolate chips to it.
You and your family will never get tired of this Starbuck recipe for a loaf of Pumpkin Bread with so many ideas to try. We just love this bread and it is always a hit.
Even my friends and family that are not crazy over pumpkin love this recipe. It’s the best. This quick bread recipe is perfect to serve as a dessert or for breakfast.
Print Recipe here for Starbucks Pumpkin Bread:
Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
- 1.5 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 can Pumpkin Purée 14 oz can
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 3 Eggs Beaten
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Pepitas Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9X5 loaf pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, vegetable oil, pumpkin purée, sugar and brown sugar and vanilla extract until combined and smooth.
- Then add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined, being careful not to over mix. It’s ok if the batter is a little bit lumpy.
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan and sprinkle the pepitas evenly on top of the batter in the pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean. Check the bread after 40 minutes and if the top is getting too brown, cover it loosely with a piece of foil to prevent further browning.
- Let the bread cool for 10-15 minutes in the pan. Then carefully remove the bread from the loaf pan and transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Copycat Starbucks Recipes:
- Easy Starbuck Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Easy Starbuck Lemon Loaf Recipe
- Starbuck Medicine Ball Recipe