This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Starbucks Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino is a delicious blended coffee that is loaded with caramel flavor. Skip the drive-thru and make this copycat recipe at home.
Copycat Starbucks Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino Recipe:
We love going to Starbucks for a special frappe and this crunchy caramel-sugar topping Frappuccino coffee is our favorite. It is loaded with flavor and easy to make.
We love to serve this salted caramel frappuccino in a tall glass and garnish with caramel drizzle. The combination of these ingredients. Is the perfect amount of sweetness.
This homemade caramel ribbon crunch frappe saves me time and money.
What is in the Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino?
Ribbon crunch Frappuccino blended beverage is loaded with simple ingredients. It does have caffeine because of the coffee, but you can make it other ways.
This Starbucks Frappuccino is blended with ice cubes, ice coffee, and caramel syrup. Milk and sugar are added to add to the creaminess.
We love making these blended beverage at home as we can easily change the ingredients.
- Coffee cold
- Granulated Sugar
- Caramel Sauce divided
- Heath Toffee Bits
- Whipped Cream for topping
How to Make Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino Recipe:
- Step 1 – Add ingredients to blender – Place the coffee, cup milk, 1 cups ice and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Step 2 – Add in Caramel Sauce – Then add in 2 tablespoons buttery caramel syrup blended. Blend coffee, milk and ice until smooth. Check the consistency of the Frappucinno and add more ice based on how thick you prefer yours. More ice will make it thicker and less ice will make it thinner.
- Step 3 – Add in Toffee Bits – Add in the toffee bits (reserve some for the topping) and blend under well combined.
- Step 4 – Pour into Glasses – Pour the mixture into 2 glasses. Top with the whipped cream and drizzle with more a tbsp caramel sauce. Then sprinkle the reserved toffee bits on top.
- Step 5 – Serve and Enjoy – Serve immediately and enjoy with the caramel crunch topping.
- Add More Coffee – You can easily add more or less coffee. Feel free to make it with brewed coffee or store bought coffee. You can also blend with a shot of espresso.
- More Caramel Sauce – Feel free to add extra caramel sauce based on your preference. You can even use dark caramel sauce or homemade caramel sauce if you prefer.
- Dairy Free – If you need to make this coffee flavored drink dairy free, use almond milk or a soy based milk.
- Vanilla – You can easily add in sugar free vanilla extract or vanilla syrup for added flavor.
- Topping – We love the whipped cream and caramel topping, but you can change it to what you prefer. We have even added chocolate chips for added crunch.
Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino Starbucks Recipe Tips:
- Serving – This is best served immediately or the Frappuccino will become watery and thinned out as it sits.
- Blending Ingredients – We recommend to blend on high speed for best results. The texture will be thick and creamy.
How to Store Copycat Starbucks Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino:
This frappuccino is best served immediately. If you do have leftovers, store in the freezer. Enjoy within 2 days of making it.
Print Recipe for Starbucks Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino:
Starbucks Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino
- 1/2 cup Coffee cold
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Ice
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Caramel Sauce divided
- 2 Tablespoons Heath Toffee Bits
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Place the coffee, milk, ice and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Then add in 2 tablespoons caramel sauce. Blend until smooth. Check the consistency of the Frappucinno and add more ice based on how thick you prefer yours. More ice will make it thicker and less ice will make it thinner.
- Add in the toffee bits (reserve some for the topping) and blend under well combined.
- Pour the mixture into 2 glasses. Top with the whipped cream and drizzle with more caramel sauce and sprinkle the reserved toffee bits on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe