This is by far one of the simplest recipe you can make, but it is quite tasty. It will go with almost any meat, and is a nice go-to dish. Enjoy!
Potatoes & Green Beans Recipe
- 2-3 potatoes, peeled and chopped (if using red potatoes, no need to peel)
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 1 can green beans (you can use frozen if you want)
- 1 bacon, chopped
- Place all ingredients in pan. Add enough water to make sure your potatoes are covered.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer over medium until potatoes are tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- This is a very easy side dish that every loves. You can serve this with almost any meat. I love it because you get 2 sides and only dirty one dish. 🙂