Whether it is Mexican Monday or Taco Tuesday, Crockpot Chicken Fajitas Recipe is so easy that you can make this any day of the week. Save time and money and make this amazing crock pot meal that your family will love.
Crockpot Chicken Fajitas Recipe
Does your family love Chicken fajitas? Ours does! However, I don’t really have the time to make fajitas.
Ok…. some days I do. But…. some days I don’t. I know that many of you LOVE my 3 ingredient crock pot chicken tacos.
One day I was craving some chicken fajitas but it was one of those days where we had too many soccer and basket ball practices to get to. So… I converted my crock pot chicken tacos into…. Drum roll please…
Crock pot Chicken Fajitas!
The kids loved them and my husband loved them even more. You only need 4 easy ingredients to make these, so any one can enjoy a delicious dinner on a budget.
Oh and if you have a bigger family like mine, then make sure you try these tortilla warmers. They are awesome because you heat up your tortillas in 45 seconds in the microwave and then they are warm for an hour.
That is nice so no one in the family has cold tortillas with their dinner. Perfect for busy weeknights.
Make sure you have a good crock pot for this chicken fajita crockpot recipe.
If you are in the market for something new, I really love my Instant pot Slow cooker. The nice thing about this is you can brown the meat in the same slow cooker.It is so handy to just have the one pan to clean. It has become of my favorite kitchen appliances.
I also really like this crockpot as well. I use this all the time and it’s great.
My favorite feature is that you can lock the lid down. This is awesome for when you need to take the crockpot somewhere.
I often use the slow cooker to take dishes to potluck events and this feature is amazing! There are several others on sale here.
Another favorite is this programmable crock pot for when I am am not at home all day. I love coming home to a nice meal ready and waiting!
I also like to use crock pot liners to make clean up a breeze. These are worth every penny and save a ton of time.
What do you need to make these easy crockpot chicken fajitas?
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salsa (we used picante)
- taco seasoning (we make homemade taco seasoning)
- bell peppers
HOW TO MAKE CROCKPOT FAJITAS:
Basically all you do it toss everything but the bell peppers in the crockpot. Let them cook on low all day.
This is such an easy recipe when you are busy and need something fast.
About 2 hours before dinner is ready add in the sliced bell peppers. Now if you are not picky about your peppers, you can add them in the morning.
However, I like my a little more firm which is why I wait to add them halfway through the cooking time.
Shred the chicken and then serve with warm tortillas. Simple!
Keep reading for the full recipe.
Serve easy shredded chicken fajitas recipe in flour tortillas.
Take all of that yummy chicken and veggie mixture and spoon into flour tortillas. Yum! Your family will go crazy over this easy meal.
You can try making the Best Flour Tortilla Recipe if you have a few extra minutes. Corn tortillas would also be yummy.
What to serve with crockpot chicken fajitas:
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- fresh lime juice
- fresh cilantro
- Check out 25 of the Best Sides for Fajitas for more ideas
So many tasty choices! Enjoy!
HOW TO SERVE CHICKEN FAJITAS:
This meal is so versatile and you can serve chicken fajitas lots of different ways other than in tacos.
- Try making Fajita Bowls or taco salads.
Another option for this chicken is to make a chicken fajita bowl or taco salads! You can make these easy homemade taco bowls and have delicious taco salads that are so flavorful with this chicken.
- We love crockpot chicken fajitas with rice.
The chicken and bell peppers are delicious served over rice. Make it even quicker and learn how to freeze rice and you can make this meal even simpler. Diced tomatoes are also delicious with this mixture.
I love to grab the rice from the freezer in the morning and when we come home it is all ready to reheat and serve with this this chicken.
We do this for lots of meals and it helps put together a quick meal. If you are not freezing rice, you should be.
- If you are eating low carb, just skip the rice and tortila shells.
You will still have a really delicious but easy meal you can enjoy as well. It is so nice having recipes that are easy to make work for the entire family. Add the chicken to a bed of lettuce and you have a really tasty salad.
- Bell peppers and onions go great together in fajitas!
We love to add onions to the bell peppers for a nice change. They go great together and taste amazing.
3 ingredient crockpot chicken fajitas are so easy!
However you decide to enjoy slow cooker chicken fajitas, it is a meal sure to be a hit with the entire family. We don’t have time to make a bunch of different meals to suit everyone and this can easily work with low carb or not.
It is great for everyone and one of my favorite recipes to fix for the family. The kids gobble it up and ask for me to make it all the time.
Make sure you leave a comment and let me know what you think of this easy and frugal dinner idea.
Print this chicken fajita recipe slow cooker recipe below:
Crock pot Chicken Fajitas – only 4 ingredients!
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (cut into strips)
- 1 cup Salsa
- 2 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 3 Bell Peppers (sliced) Any color will work
- 1/2 Onion (sliced) yellow or white onion will work great
- 16 Flour Tortillas
- Place chicken, salsa, and taco seasoning in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours until the chicken is cooked through (internal temperature of 165 degrees F).
- Add in the peppers and onions into the crock pot for the last hour of the cooking time if cooking or low or 30 minutes if cooking on high. Cook until the veggies are the tenderness that you desire.
- Serve over the tortillas and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Enjoy Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas Recipe at home with very little work thanks to this recipe with just 5 ingredients.
Try these other crock pot chicken recipes:
- Crockpot Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- Crock Pot Mango Salsa Chicken Recipe
- Crockpot Root Beer Chicken Sandwich
- Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Crock pot Chili Lime Drumsticks Recipe
- Crock pot Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- The Best Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe – only 3 ingredients
- Crockpot Bacon Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe