This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This Easy Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring Recipe is easy to make and everyone loves it. I love making this for game, pot lucks or just for my family to enjoy together.
Everyone loves this Buffalo Chicken Ring!
If you love our Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe. This chicken crescent ring with cream cheese is sure to be a hit as well. It has all the yummy flavors of Buffalo Chicken Dip stuffed in a gorgeous crescent ring.
This is perfect for parties or entertaining. Put this on your Game Day menu and you will not be disappointed. It’s so simple to make and can feed a crowd. Everyone loves chicken crescent ring recipes.
You are going to love this buffalo chicken crescent rolls. Pinterest worthy recipe that oozes with cheese, hot sauce and lots of chicken.
It’s hearty and delicious with just a little bit of heat. We serve it with Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing. You might even cut up a few celery sticks or carrots and serve on the side. Yum!
How to Shred Cooked Chicken:
This recipe is a great to use leftover chicken. You can easily prepare the chicken ahead of time and shred it for many different recipes. To save time, we can easily show How to Shred Chicken with a Kitchen aid mixer.
The steps are easy and shreds your chicken perfectly.
- Pillsbury Tubes Crescent Rolls
- Shredded Chicken, Cooked
- Cream Cheese, softened
- Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
Make sure you have a good baking sheet. I use one of my large round ones.
How to Make a Buffalo Chicken Dip Crescent Ring:
- Step 1 – Heat Oven – First preheat your oven to 375.
- Step 2 – Prepare Crescent Rolls – Then open the crescent rolls and separate into 16 triangles. Next place the crescent rolls onto a baking sheet, leaving a circle in the center about 5-6″ in diameter.
- Step 3 – Press Together – Once all rolls are placed, gently press them together so they do not come apart easily.
- Step 4 – Combine Filling Ingredients – Then in a small bowl, add the chicken, cream cheese and wing sauce.
- Step 5 – Mix until well Combined – Mix well to combine these Cream Cheese mixture.
- Step 6 – Spoon Mixture – Next spoon the chicken mixture onto the crescent rolls and top with the shredded cheese. Add filling tucking the dough triangle underneath the dough ring.
- Step 7 – Fold Crescent Roll – Then fold points of the rolls into the center and tuck them under the ring.
- Step 8 – Bake Crescent Roll – Bake for 20 minutes to 25 minutes or until bottom layer of dough is golden brown. Place on the cooling rack until ready to serve.
- Step 9 – Serve and Enjoy – Then serve with blue cheese and Ranch Dressing. Yummy! Everyone will devour this delicious appetizer in no time at all.
Crescent Roll Buffalo chicken Ring Recipe Tips:
- Serving Slices – After baking the buffalo chicken crescent ring, slice it in small or large pieces. If I am serving it for a party then I usually slice in small pieces.
- Crescent Rolls – When laying out the crescent roll dough, make sure to gently press triangle closest together. This helps to keep the ring together while baking.
- Cream Cheese – Before mixing cream cheese with the other ingredients, we recommend to start with softened cream cheese. This helps to combine the ingredients smooth and creamy.
- Combining Ingredients – Combine the entire filling with all the ingredients so that everything is covered.
- Buffalo Sauce – There are many different brands or variations of buffalo sauce. Feel free to use what you prefer.
- Chicken – This is a great recipe to use leftover chicken. You can also use rotisserie chicken for a delicious variation.
- Change the Meat – Feel free to change the meat for the filling. Feel free to use ground chicken or ground turkey instead of the shredded chicken.
- Serving – This recipe is great served with celery, carrot sticks and more.
Can I Make Ahead of Time?
The way we recommend making this recipe ahead of time, is prepare the buffalo chicken filling. When you are ready to bake the crescent ring, add the prepare chicken filling and bake.
If you add the buffalo chicken filling to far in advance to the crescent ring, it could make it soggy.
How to Store Leftovers:
This recipe is recommend to serve after baking. But if you do have leftovers, store in an air tight container. We recommend reheating the oven or the air fryer for a crispy texture.
Print Easy Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring Recipe:
Easy Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring Recipe
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 4 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place crescent rolls onto a baking sheet, leaving a circle in the center about 5-6″ in diameter. Once all rolls are placed, gently press them together.
- In a mixing bowl, add chicken, cream cheese and wing sauce. Mix well. Spoon onto the crescent rolls and top with shredded cheese.
- Fold points of the rolls into the center and tuck them under the ring.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with blue cheese salad dressing.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Crescent Ring Recipes:
If you love crescent ring recipes as much as do. Here are some more crescent ring recipes to try for your next family gathering.
- Italian Crescent Pie Recipe
- Easy Taco Crescent Ring Recipe
- Turkey and Cheese Crescent Roll Up Recipe