This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Taco crescent ring recipe is the perfect party food or dinner idea for a fun meal idea. Everyone always loves this beef taco crescent ring and it super easy to make.
Taco Crescent Ring Recipe
Whenever I think about parties, this taco crescent ring recipe comes to mind. I made it once and now everyone expects me to bring it.
Everyone can customize their slice with lots of toppings and it is so simple. We have made this for Game day, birthday parties, movie night and more.
Let’s make this delicious taco crescent ring!
Crescent Roll Taco Ring Ingredients:
- Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning (We like this Homemade Taco seasoning.)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Crescent Rolls
- Roma Tomato
- Iceberg Lettuce
How to make taco crescent roll ring:
First, go ahead and pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Next, brown the ground beef in a large pan over medium heat until no longer pink and fully cooked through.
Stir ¼ cup of the salsa and taco seasoning and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Then mix in 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
Unroll the crescent rolls. On a large baking sheet or pizza pan arrange the crescent roll dough into a large sun pattern on the pan.
The short end should be on the inside and the point of the triangle should point outward. The crescent dough will overhang the pan and overlap each other.
Next place the beef mixture on the center part of the rolls and top with the remaining shredded cheese.
Then fold each triangle over the filling and tuck it in under the center of the ring. I pressed it slightly to the other dough to make sure it doesn’t come undone while baking.
Then bake for 20-25 minutes until the dough is a lightly brown color. Let is cool slightly and then serve with the lettuce, tomatoes and jalapeño.
Enjoy! Keep reading for the full recipe.
Tips to work with Crescent Rolls:
Here are a few tips to making with crescent roll dough even easier.
- Make sure that the dough is cold. The dough can be sticky but will be less sticky when it’s cold.
- Separate the dough into the individual triangles before forming the taco ring.
- Make sure that the beef mixture is ready before assembling the taco ring so that the dough doesn’t get too warm.
What to serve with taco crescent ring?
Toppings are always a good idea! Some of our favorites include:
- Quick Salsa Verde De Tomatillo Recipe
- Very Simple Guacamole Recipe
- The best pico de gallo recipe
- Your favorite Taco Toppings: Sour Cream, Onion, Tomato, Green Onions, Black Olives or Jalapeños
This is especially fun at parties. You can set out a bunch of toppings and let everyone grab their favorites. Everyone loves this and it makes the perfect party food!
How to Store:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an air tight container for up to 4-5 days. Reheat in the microwave for 20-30 seconds and then it’s ready to enjoy.
Taco crescent roll ring is so easy!
This is one of those meals that never disappoints. It’s the perfect party food but also great for family dinner.
Everyone loves crescent rolls and it is not hard at all to fix. The ingredients are really simple and not expensive at all.
I have even made 2 of these just because everyone loves them. If you are having a big party with a crowd, you might want to make 2 as well.
Give this a try and let us know how it turns out. It really is so easy and amazing.
- You can easily use ground chicken or ground turkey instead of the beef in this recipe.
- Add onion to the ground beef when browning. Then add the beef and onion mixture to the taco ring.
- If you’re worried about it being too spicy, use water and taco seasoning instead of the salsa in the beef mixture.
- You can use a crescent roll sheet or pastry instead of crescent rolls. Just cut them into triangles to assemble the taco ring.
Print this taco ring recipe below:
Taco crescent ring
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning or ½ a packet
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 8 oz packages of Crescent Rolls
- 2 Roma Tomato diced
- 1/2 a head of iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 Jalapeño sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brown the ground beef is a large pan over medium heat until fully cooked through.
- Stir ¼ cup of the salsa and taco seasoning and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Then mix in 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Unroll the crescent rolls. On a large baking sheet arrange the crescent rolls pieces into a large sun pattern on the pan. The short end should be on the inside and the point of the triangle should point outward. The dough will overhang the pan and overlap each other.
- Next place the meat mixture on the center part of the rolls and top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Then fold each triangle over the filling mixture and tuck it in under the center of the ring. I pressed it slightly to the other dough to make sure it doesn’t come undone while baking.
- Then bake for 20-25 minutes until the dough is a lightly brown color. Let is cool slightly and then serve with the lettuce, tomatoes and jalapeño.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe