Did you know that you can easily shred chicken in your KitchenAid Mixer? This is yet another valuable use for that KitchenAid stand mixer. It isn’t just for chicken though. It works just great to shred some cooked chicken breasts, a boneless pork butt, or even beef roast.
If you have ever tried to “pull” a pork shoulder or chicken breast with forks, you know this can take a bit of time. With the Kitchenaid and the normal beater attachment, I shredded a pound of cooked chicken breast straight from the slow cooker in under 30 seconds.
Here is how to Shred Chicken in your KitchenAid in just seconds:
1. Take your meat straight from cooking and toss it in the mixing bowl.
2. Make sure the beater attachment is in place.
3. Raise the bowl and hit a low power setting for about 30 seconds.
4. Enjoy you shredded meat.
You no longer need to hesitate to make recipes like chicken enchiladas, pulled pork, pulled chicken, or beef barbecue because of this tedious job again. If you don’t have a Kitchenaid, here is just another great reason why you might just want to take the plunge. 😉
You can buy a KitchenAid for a great price here. I’ve had mine for 7 years and LOVE it.
Here are a few great recipes you can use for these:
- Balsamic Pulled Chicken Sliders
- Crockpot Pulled Chicken Recipe
- Crockpot Root Beer Chicken Sandwich
- The BEST Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
You can also use it for chicken tacos too or Quesadillas. YUM!
Find all of our delicious Crock Pot Recipes here.