Only 4 ingredients needed for this delicious Crockpot Chicken Ranch Tacos Recipe. Dinner will be ready in a flash and the entire family will enjoy this simple and tasty meal.
4 Ingredient Crock Pot Ranch Chicken:
We love Taco Tuesday around here. And what better way to enjoy it then a easy recipe that only requires 4 ingredients.
With recipes this simple and delicious, bring on Mexican Monday as well. Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken Tacos will impress the entire family.
This recipe is our go to dinner idea when we need something everyone will love. Since it only takes a few ingredients and very little time, this is our go-to meal.
Top the shredded chicken with your favorite toppings and you have an amazing dinner with very little effort.
What is Taco Ranch Chicken?
Taco Ranch Chicken is one of our favorite recipes. This 4 ingredient crock pot meals combines the flavor and ranch to cook the chicken in.
There are so many different ways to serve this easy chicken meal. You can serve it in taco, quesadilla’s, and even on top of rice.
We love it because the slow cooker does all the work and saves me time too. The flavorful chicken recipe is so easy to make that we have it multiples times a month.
Let’s make Taco Ranch Chicken!
Not only are they simple and easy but healthy too. Chicken Ranch Tacos Weight Watchers meal idea is sure to be a hit even with the pickiest of eaters.
Even if you are following a low carb diet, this recipe is for you!
Ingredients for Crockpot Ranch Chicken Tacos:
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Taco Seasoning Mix
- Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix
How to make Crockpot Chicken Ranch Tacos:
- Add Chicken Crock Pot – Place the chicken breasts in the crock pot. We use frozen chicken.
- Mix in Ingredients – Pour salsa on top and sprinkle with taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix.
- Cook Chicken Ranch Tacos – Cover and slow cook on low for 8 hours. Cook on high for 4 or 4 ½ hours. Cooking time will vary based on your crock pot.
- Shred the chicken – Shred chicken and put back in the crock pot to soak up juices.
- Serve and Enjoy – Serve on tortillas or rice for an amazing weeknight meal.
What to Top on Tacos Ranch Tacos:
These crock pot tacos burritos shred easily and make the perfect weeknight meal for busy schedules. Set it and forget it and dinner will be ready and waiting.
Learn how to make Homemade Taco Shells that are so simple and taste great while being budget friendly.
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Whatever you love
- Black Beans
- Pinto Beans
How to use leftover Taco Chicken
Our family enjoys this meal so much that it is rare we have leftovers. Sometimes, I make a double batch just so we can have some chicken mixture leftover to enjoy.
- Make Taco Chicken Salad – This is a great on a salad if you are watching your carbs. Serve the ranch chicken mixture over lettuce and make a salad. Top with a little ranch dressing and you have a delicious salad.
- Use Different Tortillas – Use corn tortillas or flour tortillas to make the best tacos.
- Make Nachos – Take the shredded chicken and top tortilla chips and make chicken ranch nachos.
- Quesadilla Dinner – Place the shredded chicken in between two tortillas for an amazing quesadilla dinner.
- Make Enchilada’s – These chicken ranch taco meat make the perfect enchilada’s. Roll in tortillas and top with cheese and bake. The perfect meal to make with leftover meat.
What to serve with Crockpot Ranch Chicken Tacos?
- Spanish rice – Just take from the freezer for busy nights and reheat. We love to double the recipe when we make Spanish Rice so we can freeze it.
- Cilantro Lime Rice – You can even make Cilantro Lime Rice in the Instant Pot.
- Mexican Corn on the Cob – So easy to make and is a perfect side with this recipe.
- Mexican Corn Salsa – Easy and delicious salsa.
- Check out What to Serve with Tacos for more easy ideas.
Can I make Homemade Taco Seasoning?
We love to make Homemade Taco Seasoning. The ingredients are easy and it taste so much better than the packet stuff.
Making homemade taco seasoning allows you to control how much of each ingredient you can use. Homemade Taco Seasoning saves time and money.
Tips for Ranch Chicken Tacos:
- Add Chicken Broth – If you need to thin out the mixture, use chicken broth for extra flavor. Chicken Broth adds so much flavor to your chicken taco meat.
- Use Frozen Chicken – We love to use frozen chicken. No need to thaw chicken out just take your chicken from the freezer to the crock pot. You might have to cook a little longer.
- Shred Chicken – Learn how to shred your chicken easily with a hand mixer or stand mixer.
- Add Some Spice – If you like your chicken to be a little spicy, add some red pepper flakes.
- Meat too juicy – If you there is to much juice in the chicken mixture, use a slotted spoon. This will help drain any excess juices when you are ready to serve your chicken.
Does Crockpot Chicken Ranch Tacos Recipe make a good freezer meal?
Yes! Freeze the mixture for a quick meal during the week. Simply take out of the freezer and reheat in the microwave for a super easy meal.
I like to freeze in gallon size freezer bags. Also, freeze the bags flat so you can stack them in your freezer.
There are many different ways to eat this leftover, but most of the time we eat the next day for lunch. Store in an air tight container with some rice and vegetables and you have the perfect lunch.
Print this Crockpot Chicken Ranch Tacos Recipe:
Crock pot Chicken Ranch Tacos
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon taco Seasoning (I like homemade recipe)
- 1 packet ranch dressing seasoning mix
- tortillas (corn or flour, whichever you prefer)
- Place the chicken (can be frozen) in the crock pot.
- Pour salsa on top and sprinkle with taco seasoning and ranch dressing seasoning mix.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4.
- Shred the chicken.
- Serve on tortillas and your favorite taco toppings.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe