This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This Ina Garten Greek Salad is a healthy and delicious salad. This Barefoot Contessa copycat recipe is loaded with flavor and easy to make.
Easy Ina Garten Greek Salad Recipe:
This delicious salad is loaded with bold flavors. Feta cheese, vegetables and a delicious vinaigrette dressing makes this the perfect summer salad.
We have enjoyed this Greek salad as an appetizer or serve it as main dish. It can be made with a variety of vegetables or even add in pasta.
This salad is light, refreshing and delicious and full of crunchy vegetables.
How to Make Ina Garten Greek Salad Dressing:
This salad dressing can easily be made with a variety of ingredients. The dressing ingredients are whisk together in a small bowl or mason jar.
Then it is gently tossed with salad ingredients for a delicious salad.
For the Salad:
- Cucumber (peeled, seeded and sliced)
- Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- Yellow Bell Pepper (diced)
- Cherry Grape Tomatoes (cut in half)
- Red Onion (sliced)
- Feta Cheese (diced into ½ inch pieces)
- Kalamata Olives (pitted)
For the Dressing:
- Minced Garlic
- Dried Oregano
- Dijon Mustard
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
How to Make Ina Garten Greek Salad:
- Step 1 – Place all the dressing ingredients in a sealed bowl or jar. Shake until thoroughly combined.
- Step 2 – Gently mix together the salad ingredients (except for the cheese) in a large mixing bowl.
- Step 3 – Pour the vinaigrette on top of salad. Gently toss to coat the ingredients in the dressing mixture.
- Step 4 – Add the Feta and olive and toss lightly the ingredients.
- Step 5 – Serve at room temperature and enjoy!
Greek Salad Ina Garten Recipe Tips:
- Wash and Prepare Ingredient – Before mixing the ingredients together for this Greek Orzo Salad make sure everything is washed. We also like to cut cucumbers in half-rounds shape. About 2-inch thick slices.
- Room Temperature – We like to let the salad rest at room temperature for the best taste. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Quality Ingredients – When we make this salad we like to make quality ingredients.
Variations Ideas for Greek Salad Dressing Ina Garten:
- Cucumbers – Feel free to use hothouse cucumbers for this recipe.
- Chickpeas – Chickpeas is a delicious for extra protein.
- Dressing – You can easily add in fresh lemon juice, fresh basil or fresh dill for added flavor.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Print Recipe for Ina Garten Greek Salad:
Ina Garten Greek Salad
For the Salad:
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a sealed bowl or jar. Shake until thoroughly combined.
- Gently mix together the salad ingredients (except for the cheese) in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the dressing on top. Gently toss to coat the ingredients in the dressing mixture.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Serve immediately at room temperature and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe