This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Make this easy Snickerdoodle Cake Mix Cookies Recipe for a decadent treat. Each bite is soft and fluffy and the secret is a cake mix.
Sometimes you just don’t have time to make cookies from scratch. Being a busy mom, making cake mix recipes is sometimes just easier. If you love snickerdoodle cookies then you are going to love this cake mix snickerdoodles cookie recipe.
Cookies recipes are perfect for any occasion. For the holidays we often make these Pumpkin Cake Mix Cookies and these Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies. Using a easy cake mix is the perfect shortcut to create delicious and easy snickerdoodles recipe.
Table of Contents
Why Make This Recipe:
This cake mix snickerdoodle cookies is a easy dessert for any occasion. You only need a few simple ingredients for a delicious classic snickerdoodles cookies.
We love to make a batch of these cookies for the holiday or include them when we are making a dessert tray. These easy snickerdoodle cookies are always a family favorite.
- Box of Yellow cake mix (I am sure a white mix would be good too)
- Vegetable Oil
- Ground Cinnamon
Scroll to the bottom for the full recipe at the bottom of the post to see the recipe card.
- Change Boxed Cake Mix – Feel free to make these cookies with different types of cake mixes. You can make it with vanilla or white cake mix for different flavors.
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1 – Mix the cinnamon and combine sugar in a small bowl and set aside.
Step 2 – Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray your cookie sheets with non stick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine cake mix , eggs and oil (batter will be thick).
Step 3 – Shape dough cooking into small 1-inch balls (I used a cookie scoop.) and toss them in the cinnamon mixture.
Step 4 – Roll balls around slightly in the cinnamon-sugar mixture in the mixing bowl.
Step 5 – Then place the cinnamon sugar coating cookie dough balls on a prepared cookie sheet. Continue to do this until your cookie sheet is full.
Step 6 – Take the bottom of a glass to slightly flatten them out. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes until they starting to brown. Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes before moving them to cooling rack.
- Prepare Baking Sheet – Prepare the baking sheet by spraying with cookie spray or line with parchment paper.
- Cookie Scoop – We recommend using a cookie scoop to make the cookie dough balls. This helps to evenly cook the easy snickdoodle cookies.
- Chilling Dough – There is no need to chill the dough before forming into cookie dough balls.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Store your leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days. We usually store these quick and easy cookies in a cookie jar at room temperature.
Yes, you can freeze cookie by storing in a freezer safe container.
More Cake Mix Cookies:
- Cake mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Red Velvet Cookies Recipe
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- Double Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
We love hearing from you. If you make these Snickerdoodle Cake Mix Cookies Recipe, please leave a comment or a star review.
Snickerdoodle Cake Mix cookies
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix togetherthe cake mix , eggs and oil (batter will be thick).
- Roll the batter into small balls (I used a cookie scoop).
- Then roll the cookie batter balls in the cinnamon and sugar mixture and then place on a baking sheet.
- Flatten out the cookies slightly using the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes until the edges of the cookies start to brown slightly.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheets for 5-10 minutes and then move them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Then the cookies are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe