If you are looking for a delicious yet easy cookie recipe, you need to try these Strawberry Cookies! They are SO easy, you will be shocked you haven’t made them before. They are also not an overly sweet cookie. They are light a fluffy and just so tasty. I took these cookies to a family get-together and they disappeared so quickly! Everyone has been asking for more so I thought I would finally share the recipe.
Gather your 4 ingredients and make these strawberry cookies today!
Mix the ingredients completely. Batter will be thick.
Use a cookie scoop to make perfectly shaped cookies. Now if you don’t have a set of cookies scoops, I highly recommend them. I really like these scoops from Amazon. You are getting three scoops – I use the smallest scoop for these cookies, the middle scoop for other cookies like Snickerdoodles and Jello Cookies and the largest scoop for cupcakes or muffins.Coat them in powdered sugar and bake.
Bake until they “poof” up and start to slightly brown around the edges. 🙂 Aren’t they just beautiful?
- Strawberry Cake Mix (any brand)
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip
- 1 egg
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray (this is really important for these cookies or they will stick to the pan).
- Mix together the first three ingredients - cake mix, cool whip and egg. This will be very "foamy" at first. Just keep mixing until everything is well combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop one ball at a time and roll in powdered sugar.
- Place cookies, on greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes. If these start to brown just a tiny bit around the edges, they are done. Do not over-bake them.
Isn’t that easy?!
These cookies are best served within the first day or two, though they will be good for up to a week if kept in an airtight container.
Go and make these Strawberry Cookies today and wow your friends at your next get-together.
If you haven’t tried my other cool whip cookies yet, you can check out my recipe for the Lemon Cool Whip cookies here.