This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Try this easy Strawberry Yogurt Dip recipe. You only need three ingredients to make this amazing yogurt fruit dip that everyone loves!
Easy Yogurt Fruit Dip
I’m so excited to share with you this delicious strawberry yogurt fruit dip. It tastes amazing, but I love it because it is so easy to make. You only need three ingredients to make this simple fruit dip so it is frugal, too!
This recipe comes together so quickly, it will easily become your go-to fruit dip recipe. This dip is perfect for summer barbecues, brunches or just because!
Every time I make it, it disappears! I’m not complaining, though. I love it when my family eats fruit!
I have to say, we eat quite a lot of fruit around here. It’s not uncommon to have baskets of fruit on the counter or in the fridge. While my kids enjoy just snacking on plain fruit, they really like it when I mix up this strawberry yogurt dip!
Only 3 Ingredients:
- Strawberry Yogurt
- Cream Cheese
How to make strawberry yogurt dip:
- First, make sure that your cream cheese is softened before you begin. This will help it to mix together with the other ingredients without being clumpy.
- Then, using a food processor or blender, puree the strawberries.
- After the strawberries are pureed, whip together the cream cheese and yogurt with a hand held mixer (a stand mixer will also work) until it is well blended.
- Next, stir in the strawberry puree and stir until combined.
- Lastly, refrigerate the Strawberry Yogurt Dip for a minimum of 30 minutes. Then serve this yogurt fruit dip with your favorite fresh fruit.
How long does strawberry yogurt dip last in the fridge?
If you happen to have any strawberry fruit dip leftover, tightly wrap it in plastic wrap. It can be store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days this way.
When you take it out of the fridge, it might look a bit watery. Just give it a quick stir and it should be just fine!
Money saving tip:
Strawberries are in season usually in the Spring and Summer months. Stock up when you can buy them cheap, slice and freeze.
Read more on how to freeze fruit here. I love being able to pull them out whenever I need them and know that I didn’t have to pay full price!
If you enjoy this easy and delicious strawberry yogurt dip, I hope you also try this cookie dough dip recipe. It’s easy to throw together in minutes and everyone LOVES it! I promise, you won’t regret making either of these dip recipes.
What fruits are good with fruit dip?
When it comes to fruits, there are so many delicious options to choose from. We love to dip strawberries, blackberries, and grapes in this yogurt fruit dip.
Bananas and raspberries would also be good, but they tend to be a little softer than the others. Kiwis would also be delicious!
Print your Strawberry Fruit Dip Recipe below:
3 Ingredient Strawberry Yogurt dip
- 1 cup sliced Strawberries
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 8 oz cream cheese softened at room temperature
- Puree the strawberries in a food processor or a blender.
- Whip together the cream cheese and yogurt until well blended with a hand held mixer.
- Stir in strawberries puree until evenly distributed.
- Refrigerate the dip for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Serve with fresh fruit and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe