This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
This quick and easy Strawberry Fruit Dip Recipe only has 3 ingredients. If you’re looking for an easy way to get kids to eat more fruit, this strawberry fruit dip is the answer.
This strawberry dip goes great with just about any fruit. As a matter of fact, you’ll be eating more fruit because of this dip. It is irresistibly easy. I mean, can you really go wrong with a fruit dip with marshmallow fluff and cool whip? I didn’t think so!
Make sure you keep these simple recipe ingredients on hand so you can whip cream cheese fruit dip out anytime you want it. That may prove to be the hardest part of this whole dip recipe. If you like this recipe, you will love this 2 Ingredient Fruit Dip.
Table of Contents
Why We Love this Recipe:
The strawberry cream cheese really is the secret here. It adds just enough extra flavor that it doesn’t overpower the dip and it complements the fruit nicely.
I love making sweet dips for parties, bridal shower and get together. Just be prepared to share the dessert recipe with everyone if you do. If you enjoy this recipe, I hope you also try this cookie dough dip recipe. It’s also easy to make and never last long at any event.
- Strawberry Flavored Cream Cheese; softened
- Cool Whip Whipped Topping; thawed
- Marshmallow Creme (located in bakery aisle)
For the full list of ingredients and recipe, scroll to the bottom to see the recipe card.
If you’re looking to change things up a bit, these simple variations may help!
- Cream Cheese – Try different flavored cream cheese varieties. Peach, mixed berry, pumpkin spice, brown sugar, and honey are all great options. Some flavors may be seasonal, but you could always make your own by mixing different flavors into your cream cheese.
- Extract – Add in a splash of vanilla extract (almond would be delicious, too!).
- Chocolate Variation – If you’re a chocolate lover (who isn’t?) add in 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder for a Strawberry Chocolate Fruit Dip. If it is too thick, thin with milk or heavy cream.
- Homemade Whipped Cream – Make your own whipped cream by beating together 1 cup of heavy whipping cream and ⅓ cup powdered sugar.
- Add Fruit to Dip – Add some diced strawberries directly into the fruit dip.
- Greek Yogurt – Feel free to substitute the cream cheese for Greek Yogurt for a delicious yogurt fruit dip.
Try this strawberry dip today! You can’t really go wrong with this super simple strawberry fruit dip. Fruit Dip isn’t just for fruit, either. Try this 3 ingredient fruit dip with homemade graham crackers, or Nilla Wafer cookies.
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1 – Mix the softened cream cheese and marshmallow fluff.
Step 2 – Fold in the cool whip into the cream cheese mixture. Allow mixture to chill and serve this easy fruit dip recipe with your favorite fruits.
- Cream Cheese – This strawberry cream cheese fruit dip blends easily with softened cream cheese. It allows the dip to have a smooth and creamy texture.
- Chill Fruit Dip – After combining the ingredients with a hand mixer, we recommend placing in the refrigerator. This allows the ingredients to really marinate together.
How Long Does it Last:
This easy fruit dip doesn’t keep well in the fridge because of the cool whip. After about 24 hours it really begins to deflate and it is hard to fluff it back up. If you do choose to store it in the fridge, make sure that you keep it tightly covered.
When you’re ready to serve, just give it a quick whip to freshen it up. Just be prepared for it to disappear just as quickly as it took to make.
What to Serve with Fruit Dip:
This fruit fruit dip is delicious served on a fruit platter. I love to serve with dip with fresh fruit and these are some of our my favorites.
- Apple Slices
It is even delicious served with pound cake with fresh strawberries on top.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Store the leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container. If you keep in a bowl cover with plastic wrap. We recommend eating within 2-3 days.
Like most fruit dips, this recipe is best made the day that you need it. I usually like to mix it up in the morning and then serve it in the afternoon or evening. Sometimes I’ll mix it up the night before and store it in the fridge tightly covered overnight.
Try these other Easy Dip Recipes:
We love hearing from you. If you make this Strawberry Fruit Dip Recipe, leave us a comment or a star review.
Strawberry Fruit Dip
- 1 container strawberry cream cheese softened
- 1 container cool whip
- 1 container marshmallow creme
- Mix the softened cream cheese with the marshmallow creme.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Let set in your fridge for about an hour to let all the flavors combine.
- Then serve with your favorite fruit! Delicious!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe