This quick and easy strawberry fruit dip recipe only has 3 ingredients! If you’re looking for an easy way to get kids to eat more fruit, this strawberry fruit dip is the answer! It’s so easy the kids will be making this easy fruit dip recipe!
What’s good to dip strawberries in?
I thought I would share this delicious 3 ingredient strawberry cream cheese dip. It is a very easy recipe, so I hesitated to share it, but it is so delicious! I got strawberries for cheap last week, so I decided to make some dip to go with them. However, you can really use this strawberry fluff fruit dip for any fruit. My favorite is to use this 3 ingredient fruit dip for strawberries and grapes. But, this delicious fruit dip is good with apples, raspberries, fresh pineapple, or even bananas.
This strawberry dip goes great with just about any fruit! As a matter of fact, you’ll be eating more fruit because of this dip! It is irresistibly easy! I mean, can you really go wrong with a fruit dip with marshmallow fluff and cool whip? I didn’t think so!
Make sure you keep these simple recipe ingredients on hand so you can whip cream cheese fruit dip out anytime you want it! That may prove to be the hardest part of this whole recipe!
Strawberry Dip is our favorite fruit dip recipe!
Need I say more? Yum! The strawberry cream cheese really is the secret here. It adds just enough extra flavor that it doesn’t overpower the dip and it complements the fruit nicely.
Can Fruit Dip be made ahead of time?
I get it, sometimes you have to make the most of the pockets of time that you have. Like most fruit dips, this recipe is best made the day that you need it. I usually like to mix it up in the morning and then serve it in the afternoon or evening. Sometimes I’ll mix it up the night before and store it in the fridge tightly covered overnight.
How long does fruit dip last in the fridge?
Unfortunately, this easy fruit dip doesn’t keep well in the fridge because of the cool whip. After about 24 hours it really begins to deflate and it is hard to fluff it back up, but it can last up to 5 days. If you do choose to store it in the fridge, make sure that you keep it tightly covered. When you’re ready to serve, just give it a quick whip to freshen it up. Just be prepared for it to disappear just as quickly as it took to make!
What is needed to make this 3 ingredient fruit dip?
You’ll also need some mixing bowls. I have these and I love them but any will work that you have on hand.
After you gather your supplies, all you now is need the ingredients!
Ingredients for Strawberry Fruit Dip:
- 1 container of strawberry flavored cream cheese; softened
- 1 container of cool whip whipped topping; thawed
- 1 container of marshmallow creme (located in bakery aisle)
How to make Strawberry Fruit dip recipe:
- Mix the softened cream cheese and marshmallow fluff.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Let set in your fridge for about an hour to let all the flavors combine.
- Then serve with fruit! Delicious!
Try this strawberry dip today! You can’t really go wrong with this super simple strawberry fruit dip. Fruit Dip isn’t just for fruit, either! Try this 3 ingredient fruit dip with homemade graham crackers, or Nilla Wafer cookies.
I love making sweet dips for parties and get together. Just be prepared to share the recipe with everyone if you do! If you enjoy this recipe, I hope you also try this cookie dough dip recipe. It’s also easy to make and never last long at any event!
Print Strawberry Fruit Dip Recipe below:
Looking for a delicious fruit dip? You are going to love this quick and easy strawberry fruit dip recipe. With just 3 ingredients you make this in minutes!
- 1 container strawberry cream cheese softened
- 1 container cool whip
- 1 container marshmallow creme
Mix the softened cream cheese with the marshmallow creme.
Fold in the cool whip.
Let set in your fridge for about an hour to let all the flavors combine.
Then serve with your favorite fruit! Delicious!
This recipe is delicious with strawberries, but feel free to try it with your personal favorite fruit.
Variations for this Easy Fruit Dip:
If you’re looking to change things up a bit, these simple variations may help!
- Try different flavored cream cheese varieties. Peach, mixed berry, pumpkin spice, brown sugar, and honey are all great options! Some flavors may be seasonal, but you could always make your own by mixing different flavors into your cream cheese.
- Add in a splash of vanilla extract (almond would be delicious, too!).
- If you’re a chocolate lover (who isn’t?) add in 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder for a Strawberry Chocolate Fruit Dip. If it is too thick, thin with milk or heavy cream.
- Make your own whipped cream by beating together 1 cup of heavy whipping cream and 1/3 cup powdered sugar.
- Add some diced strawberries directly into the fruit dip!
I hope you enjoy!
Cream Cheese Sausage Dip Recipe has only 3 ingredients and comes together in minutes.
Try these other easy dip recipes:
- The Best Crockpot White Cheese Dip Recipe
- Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
- Fiesta Ranch Dip Recipe
- Simple Guacamole
- Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 7 Layer Dip Recipe
- White Cheese Dip Recipe
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Copycat Fritos Bean Dip