All you need is 5 Ingredients to make this Easy Cannoli Dip Recipe. You will be amazed at how fast you can make this dip and it is so delicious. This is the perfect dip for your next party or holiday dinner.
Easy Cannoli Dip Recipe:
This Cannoli Filling Dip is pure deliciousness. We love to serve it when having guests over to the house. Everyone is always amazed how great it taste with very little ingredients. This no-bake dip is the perfect addition to your holiday gathering.
The cream cheese and ricotta combined together makes this Cannoli Dip taste just like a dessert you would see at an Italian restaurant. The sweetness of this dessert dip comes together with the vanilla and powdered sugar.
I love the mini chocolate chips that are added to round it off with the perfect dip to serve at your next event. This dip taste like the traditional cannolis without all the work.
Dessert Dips are my favorite!
We love dips at my house. They are so fun to make and perfect for get-togethers to gather everyone around your table or your kitchen island. Whether you make a fruit dip or a veggie dip everyone loves them.
Dessert dips are no exception. They have become a favorite at my kids’ birthday parties or having my friends over. My friends now expect to see what dip I will be serving. Here are some of my favorite dips that I have setved and everyone loves:
What to dip in Cannoli Dip?
Here are some of our favorite items to dip in Cannoli Dip:
- Broken Waffle Cones
- Graham Crackers
- Apple Slices
- Fresh Strawberries
- Vanilla Wafers
- Chocolate Cookie Wafers
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cream Cheese – You can also use Mascarpone Cheese. Cream cheese is just as good but be sure to use the full fat one and softened it to room temperature.
- Ricotta Cheese – Be sure to use whole milk Ricotta Cheese. This is a traditional ingredient in Cannoli’s and this give it the flavor you desire.
- Powdered Sugar – This gives it the light and fluffy texture that we all love.
- Vanilla Extract – A few drops of Vanilla Extract adds the right amount of sweetness to this easy dip recipe.
- Miniature Chocolate chips – We love using mini chocolate chips. But you can use the regular size as well. You can also use a chop up chocolate bar if you prefer.
How to make Cannoli Dip?
- Mix together the cream cheese, ricotta and powdered sugar together with a hand held mixer in a large bowl or electric mixer for 3-5 minutes until well combined. After adding in the powder sugar and vanilla extract, mix until combined (1-2 minutes).
- Fold in the chocolate chips and serve with broken waffle cones or graham crackers.
- We like to sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top of the dip prior to serving.
- We put in a holiday serving bowl if we have it during the holidays.
- Keep reading below to print the recipe and to find all the nutritional information.
Tips for Cannoli Dip:
- Use Cannoli Shells to use this Cannoli Dip to fill the shells. We love Cannolis so we all love this this easy recipe.
- Some recipes call for heavy whipping cream. You definitely can add it, but it is not necessary.
- You can add in some orange zest even if you are not a huge orange fan. We love the flavor it gives to this dip.
- Adding some cinnamon is delicious in this dip.
- Try adding in some nuts – walnuts or pecans would add that extra crunch that would be great for this dip. I would recommend adding right before serving so that do not get soggy.
- If your cannoli dip isn’t think enough, you can add in whipped cream or whipped topping to thicken it up.
Can you make ahead of time?
This is the perfect dip to make ahead of time. I think it tastes better when I make it night before I am serving it. Just store in the refrigerator covered until you are ready to serve.
Once you are ready to serve, set out for about 30 minutes prior to serving. This way it softens some so you are able to easily dip you favorite items in the dip.
How to Store:
If you have leftovers, just refrigerate the leftovers in an air tight container for up to 5-7 days.
I like to set this out for my family for a snack before bedtime. Everyone enjoys it and it is the perfect bedtime snack.
Print recipe here for Easy Cannoli Dip Recipe:
- 8 oz cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 1 cup Ricotta
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Mix together the cream cheese, ricotta and powdered sugar together with a hand held mixer or stand up mixer for 3-5 minutes until well combined. Then add in the vanilla extract and mix until combined (1-2 minutes).
- Fold in the chocolate chips and serve with broken waffle cones or graham crackers. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe