This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Caramel Apple Dip is smooth and creamy with a decadent heath topping. Serve with apple slices, graham crackers, pretzels and more for the best snack.
I could eat this dip by the spoonful. The combination of cream cheese, caramel, toffee and more really make this dip special. It is super easy and always a hit. It is the perfect appetizer recipe for many occasions.
Table of Contents
Why this Recipe Works:
We love making dessert dip recipes for game day parties, fall gatherings, or just to snack on during the week. This caramel dip is one of our favorites. You only need 5 ingredients that can easily be bought at the grocery store.
It is always a crowd favorite because of the rich and creamy layers.
- Cream Cheese
- Caramel Dip or Thick Caramel Sauce
- Brown Sugar
- Toffee Bits
For the full list of ingredients and recipe, scroll to the bottom to see recipe card.
Substitutions and Additions:
- Pumpkin Spice – If you are making this Homemade Caramel Apple Dip for your Thanksgiving meal, add in a teaspoon of pumpkin spice.
- Brown Sugar – We used light brown sugar in this recipe, but feel free to use dark brown sugar.
- Toppings – I love the crunch of the toffee bits, but you can use chocolate chips for this creamy caramel dip.
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1 – Beat the cream cheese in a medium size mixing bowl. Mix with a hand held or stand up mixer until smooth and creamy.
Step 3 – Add in the brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix until smooth.
Step 3 – Spread the cream cheese layer in a serving dish. You want the mixture to be approximately ½ inch thick, so choose the serving dish based on that.
Step 4 – Pour the caramel dip or sauce sauce over the cream cheese mixture in a single layer. Then top with the toffee bits. Serve with apple slices and enjoy!
- Serving – If you are planning on making this dip ahead of time. Allow the dip to set out for about 20 minutes to come to room temperature. This allows the dip to easily be served with your favorite dippers.
- Combining Ingredients – Use a hand mixer or a standing mixer to combine the ingredients into a smooth and creamy texture.
What to Serve with Caramel Apple Dip:
This caramel apple dip can be served with a variety of things. These are some of our favorites.
- Sliced Apples – Choose from Pink Lady, Gala, Honeycrisp, Granny Smith Apples,
- Pretzels – Serve it with the twists or the pretzel sticks.
- Graham Crackers – The cinnamon sugar ones are the best.
- Animal Crackers – The perfect size to serve with this dip.
- Cookies – Any flavor of cookies can be served.
- Ice Cream – Drizzle it over your favorite ice cream.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Store your leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. This apple dip will last up to 2 weeks.
Yes, if you are making this for a crowd, we recommend doubling the recipe. You can make it in a large serving platter or separate it into two pans.
If you prefer to slice fresh apples, they turn brown before serving.
Place the apples in a bowl with a tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 cup of water. Let them soak for about 3 to 5 minutes. Then remove from water and rinse.
More Easy Dip Recipes:
- Easy S’mores Dip Recipe
- Raspberry Fruit Dip Recipe
- Easy Cannoli Dip Recipe
- Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
- White Cheese Dip Recipe
We love hearing from you. If you make this Caramel Apple Dip Recipe, leave us a comment.
Caramel Apple Dip
- Beat the cream cheese in a medium size mixing bowl with a hand held or stand up mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix until smooth.
- Spread the mixture in a serving dish. You want the mixture to be approximately ½ inch thick, so choose the serving dish based on that.
- Pour the caramel dip or sauce sauce over the cream cheese mixture in a single layer.
- Then top with the toffee bits. Serve with apple slices and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe