My family simply loves queso and our new favorite is this crock pot Mexican White Cheese dip recipe. It is simple (just like my other The Best Mexican White Cheese Dip, but we took it up a notch by making it in the crock pot. I make it in our small 1.5 quart crock pot when I make it for just my family, because it is the perfect size. However, if you are making it for a crowd, you will want to use a 3 quart crock pot or larger.
This white queso dip recipe is perfect for your Taco Tuesday recipes or for your next party. My family just loves it and I think you will too.
If you don’t want to wait on the crock pot you need to try my The Best Mexican White Cheese Dip – Queso Blanco that you can make on the stove!
Authentic Queso dip
This is a very authentic queso dip, as we are not using an processed Velveeta, just good old fashion white american cheese. It tastes just like the restuarant style white queso and I think your family will become a huge fan as well.
Make sure you check out these other Taco Tuesday ideas:
- Healthy Chicken Tacos Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Quick & Easy Walking Tacos Recipe
- Crock pot Beef Tacos
- Oven Baked Tacos
Ingredients you need:
- 1 crock pot (I like to use the 1.5 quart crock pot )
- 1 lb of white American Cheese – chopped up
- 1 can of diced green chilies, 4.5 oz
- 1 tsp of chili powder
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of garlic salt
- 1/2 cup of milk (might need to add another 1/2 cup of milk)
How to make White Queso Dip recipe:
- In a 1.5 quart crock pot , add the chopped White American Cheese. I find my White american cheese in the deli section.
- add green chilies, milk, and seasonings.
- Stir. Cook on low until melted – stirring occasionally.
This crock pot Mexican white cheese dip recipe is easy to make and everyone loves it. A restaurant quality white queso dip recipe that you can make at home.
- 1 crock pot (I like to use the 1.5 quart crock pot)
- 1 lb white American Cheese - chopped up
- (1) 4.5 oz can of diced green chilies
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup milk (might need to add another 1/2 cup of milk)
In a 1.5 quart crock pot , add the chopped White American Cheese. I find my White american cheese in the deli section.
add green chilies, milk, and seasonings.
Stir. Cook on low until melted - stirring occasionally.
This restuarant style white queso will become a huge hit of your family's.
Try Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe for another tasty recipe idea! Perfect for game day, parties and more!