With only 3 ingredients, Crock Pot Sausage Cheese Dip is super easy and oh so cheesy and delicious. Lots of sausage blend with the cheese to make this hearty and the perfect dip for Game Day.
Crock Pot Sausage Cheese Dip Recipe:
Whether you are looking for the perfect dip for Super Bowl, parties or movie night, this Crock Pot Sausage Cheese Dip does not disappoint. Toss all the ingredients into the crock pot and have an amazing and creamy dip the crowd will go crazy over.
We love this dip and look for any excuse to make it. Seriously, it is so easy that anyone can make this!
It is super simple to make and take on the go if you need a dish to bring somewhere. This sausage cheese dip is always a crowd favorite.
Now, if you prefer ground beef, try our delicious Crock Pot Rotel Recipe. We love both dips but the sausage in this crock pot sausage queso dip is a nice change. I think it adds a little extra spiciness and is so tasty.
Velveeta Sausage Cheese Dip is so Easy:
This is the perfect recipe for tailgating and comes together in minutes. With just 3 ingredients, this dip is so easy. You are going to love how cheesy and delicious it is.
This dip is perfect for any occasions. We have served it for a movie night, New Year Eve party, and for the big game. It is always delicious, creamy and flavorful.
Ingredients you need for Crock Pot Sausage Cheese Dip:
- Ground Sausage
- Block Velveeta
I told you it was easy. With just 3 simple ingredients, you can make an amazing dip. It is perfect for parties but special enough to enjoy any day of the week.
You will be amazed at how wonderful this dip turns out with just a few simple ingredients.
How to Make Velveeta Cheese Dip with Sausage:
- Step 1 – First, brown the sausage in a skillet and drain the fat.
- Step 2 – Next, place in a small crock pot. I used a 3 quart crock pot.
- Step 3 – Place rotel on top of sausage crumbles.
- Step 4 – Cube the velveeta and place in the crock pot.
- Step 5 – Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours. As the cheese is melting, stir occasionally.
- Step 6 – After the ingredients have melted, this Velveeta Sausage Dip is ready to serve.
Tips for Velveeta Sausage Rotel dip:
This dip is easy to add or omit things if you prefer a really spicy dip or like things more mild. It is really easy to make to suit everyone’s taste.
- Melting Ingredients – As the ingredients are melting, make sure to continue stirring so that all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Cheese Dip Consistency – If you prefer your dip thinner, stir in ½ cup of milk.
- Rotel – You can also add an extra can of rotel if you would like the dip spicier. They have hot rotel, original and medium rotel depending on the spice level that you want.
Variations for Velveeta Rotel Sausage Dip:
- Try using breakfast sausage or pork sausage.
- Add cream cheese with the velveeta
- If you like it really spicy, add hot sauce or spicy sausage.
- Add a can of diced tomatoes with the rotel tomatoes
- Try adding an extra can of green chiles for extra heat.
- Use fire roasted tomatoes for another great flavor idea.
- Try sausage cheese dip keto version. Serve with veggies instead of chips
How to Serve Sausage and Cheese Dip?
- Tortilla Chips – We like to use tortilla chips to eat with this delicious dip. The kids really like the scoops because they can hold even more dip and they make it easier to eat.
- Corn Chips – You can also use corn chips or whatever you like. This is the best dip recipe and so creamy and delicious.
- Vegetables – For a low carb option, we like to serve this cheese dip with raw vegetables. We recommend carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and celery.
- Crackers – Have a platter with different types of crackers for a delicious side.
How Long Does Sausage Dip Last in Fridge?
This delicious Velveeta Dip will last up to 3 days if stored properly.
How do you Keep Velveeta Cheese from Hardening:
We love to make this Ro Tel Dip in our slow cooker. Not only does it keep the cheesy dip warm but it keeps it from hardening. Make sure to stir the cheese dip as it is melting as well as while serving.
Continually stirring the cheese dip prevents it from burning and hardening.
Print this Easy Sausage Cheese Dip Recipe below:
Crock Pot Sausage Cheese Dip
- 10 oz Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles (Rotel)
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 32 oz Velveeta Cheese
- Brown the sausage in a skillet and drain the fat.
- Place in a small crock pot. I used a 3 quart crock pot.
- Place rotel on top.
- Cube the velveeta and place in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try these other Easy Dip Recipes:
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Crockpot Cheeseburger Dip Recipe
- Crock Pot Rotel Dip Recipe
- Dill Pickle Dip
- The Best Mexican White Cheese Dip Recipe
- Crockpot chili cheese dip
- Try more Crock Pot Dip Recipes