This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
If your kids love Nutella, then you need to make this Nutella Dip. It is creamy, delicious and perfect served with fruit, crackers and cookies.
Easy Nutella Dip Recipe:
Nutella cheesecake dip is full of flavor and tastes amazing. My kids love Nutella so I knew if I made this cream cheese fruit dip. They would dip their favorite fruit in it.
This creamy Nutella Dip recipe is so delicious and easy to make. It is the perfect dip for many different occasions and we have even put on a charcuterie board.
The next time you are at the grocery store, grab these simple ingredients to make this dip. You will love the flavor and the different things you can dip into it.
- Jar of Nutella
- Powdered Sugar
- Whipped Topping (Cool Whip-thawed)
- Cream Cheese (softened)
- Mini Chocolate Chips (optional)
How to Make Nutella Dip:
- Step 1 – Combine Ingredients – Mix together the Nutella, powdered sugar and cream cheese. Combine with a hand held or stand up mixer until combined and creamy.
- Step 2 – Stir in Whipped Topping – Gently stir in the whipped topping with a wooden spatula or spoon.
- Step 3 – Place in Serving Bowl – Pour into a serving bowl and top with the mini chocolate chips.
- Step 4 – Serve and Enjoy – Serve with your favorite fruit and dippers. Enjoy!
What to Serve with Nutella Dip?
If you are looking for a creamy and delicious dip to serve this holiday or for any occasion. Make this quick and easy Nutella Dip. It can also be served as a chocolate hazelnut spread.
Here are some of our favorite salty snacks to serve with this nutella cheesecake fruit dip.
- Graham Crackers
If you want to use it as a spread, here are some of our favorite options.
- Pound Cake
- French Toast
- Stack of Pancakes
- Ice Cream
Serve this Nutella Sauce with these favorite fresh fruit ideas.
Nutella Fruit Dip Recipe Tips:
- Softened Cream Cheese – For the best results make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature. It helps to combine the ingredients smooth and creamy.
- Combining Ingredients – We recommend combining the ingredients with a hand mixer. This helps to get everything blended evenly and quickly.
- Cool Whip – When adding in the cool whip make sure it is thawed and not frozen. This helps to blend everything evenly. This is an easy dip to make for any occasion and for all your fruit platters.
- Greek Yogurt – For a lighter version of this dip, substitute the cream cheese for Greek Yogurt. You can also mix hazelnut spread and vanilla yogurt. It still makes the perfect sweet treat.
- Toppings – We like the texture and flavor when topping the Nutella Dip with chocolate chips. You can also top with marshmallows, sprinkles, or cinnamon.
- Peanut Butter – Another combination I love is chocolate and peanut butter. It really enhances the flavor and perfect to serve with all of your favorite dippers.
Can I Prepared Ahead of Time?
You can make this quick and easy dip in advance but only about 1 to 2 days before serving. Make sure to store in the fridge if not serving.
You can also prepare the fruit that you are serving with the dipping sauce and store in the fridge.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Print Recipe for Nutella Dip:
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Whipped Topping Cool Whip-thawed
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips optional
- Mix together the Nutella, powdered sugar and cream cheese with a hand held or stand up mixer until combined and creamy.
- Gently stir in the whipped topping with a wooden spatula or spoon.
- Pour into a serving bowl and top with the mini chocolate chips.
- Serve with your favorite fruit and dippers. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe