It doesn’t get much easier than this 2 ingredient fruit dip recipe! Perfect for summer parties, a baby shower or after a long day in the pool. It’s so easy the kids can make it!
My entire family loves fruit – our kids will devour fruit when I put out a fruit platter. However, when I make this 2 ingredient fruit dip recipe, the fruit seems to disappear even more quickly.
They now say that it is the best fruit dip recipe, ever. I have made many different fruit dip recipes before but this one turned out so much better! That is a definite win! I’ll take anything that helps them enjoy eating fruit!
One thing you need to know about this recipe is that it isn’t fancy, at all. Frankly, that is exactly what I love about it!
It has two super simple ingredients, and that’s it. It is a basic cream cheese fruit dip recipe. You have the option of adding in some additional flavor, but it is completely optional.
This dip is so easy that the kids are able to make it all on their own! That is one of my favorite things about it! All you have to do is make sure you have the basic ingredients on hand so that they can make it whenever they want to.
What fruit to serve with this fruit dip?
This fruit dip is so versatile! We love serving this fruit dip with just about any kind of fruit. We love to include fresh fruit any time we can, and this dip definitely makes it easier. Our favorite fresh fruits to serve with this dip is fresh apples, pineapple, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and grapes.
It’s great with fruit kabobs.
While we also love bananas, I usually don’t put those on our fruit tray because they brown so quickly. Other great options would be apples, watermelons, honeydew or cantaloupe.
What is needed to make this 2 ingredient fruit dip?
You’ll also need some mixing bowls. I have these and I love them but any will work that you have on hand.
That’s all the supplies you’ll need to create this easy fruit dip recipe!
Cream cheese fruit dip ingredients:
- 1 block of cream cheese (I used reduced fat, you can’t tell the difference…I promise!)
- 1 small container of marshmallow creme (located in bakery aisle)
How to make Fruit Dip:
1. Allow the cream cheese to soften on the counter.
2. Once softened mix together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Serve immediately with your favorite fruits.
I told you it was easy! You really can’t get much easier than this. Just two easy ingredients for a crazy delicious dip that disappears about as quickly as it takes to make it!
We love this dip served with fruit when we throw a party, but sometimes I also like to serve it with homemade graham crackers or our favorite cookies. Think Oreos, Nilla wafers or even the classic chocolate chip cookies!
Can I make fruit dip ahead of time?
This dip is best served the day you make it, however, you can definitely make it ahead of time. It will last in the fridge for up to 5 days. For best results, keep it tightly covered in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it.
Simply pull it out of the refrigerator and give it a quick whip, either with your hand mixer or a whisk. It makes the best treat after a hot summer’s day or a super busy weekend!
Variations to this 2 Ingredient Fruit Dip:
It is so easy to change up this cream cheese fruit dip recipe! The original version is good on its own, but sometimes it’s nice to change it up a little bit!
- Use strawberry cream cheese instead of regular for a Strawberry Fruit Dip
- Add 3 Tablespoons Orange Juice concentrate for a Creamy Orange Fruit Dip.
- For a Creamy Cherry Fruit Dip, add 1 Tablespoon of maraschino cherry juice.
- If you’re looking for something lighter, substitute Cool Whip for the marshmallow cream.
- Another great addition is 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract for a Creamy Vanilla Fruit Dip.
- A couple of drops of food coloring a fun addition to customize it for your party or event.
Can you freeze this easy fruit dip recipe?
I love freezing food to save time and money but I have not had good luck freezing cream cheese. Every time I have froze this dip, the consistency is not well when I defrost so sadly, I do not recommend freezing this fruit dip.
Print this 2 Ingredient Fruit Dip below:
Try this easy best fruit dip recipe with just 3 ingredients.
- 1 block cream cheese (I used reduced fat)
- 1 small container of Marshmallow creme (located in bakery aisle)
Allow the cream cheese to soften on the counter.
Once softened mix together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
Serve immediately with your favorite fruit.
It really can’t get much easier than this. Just three easy ingredients for a delicious dip everyone will eat up quickly!
This quick and easy strawberry fruit dip recipe only has 3 ingredients!
If you love this easy fruit dip recipe, I hope you try these other delicious dip recipes:
- Fritos Bean Dip
- Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- White Queso
- Fiesta Ranch Dip
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 7 Layer Dip
- Crockpot Rotel Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Raspberry Fruit Dip
- Dill Pickle Dip
- Quick and Easy Strawberry Fruit Dip Recipe