This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
It doesn’t get much easier than this 2 Ingredient Fruit Dip Recipe. Perfect for summer parties, a baby shower or after a long day in the pool. It’s so easy the kids can make it.
My entire family loves fruit – our kids will devour fruit when I put out a fruit platter. However, when I make this 2 ingredient fruit dip recipe, the fruit seems to disappear even more quickly.
They now say that it is the best marshmallow fruit dip recipe, ever. I have made many different fruit dip recipes before but this one turned out so much better. We even make this Funfetti Dip Recipe and Caramel Apple Dip at our family gatherings and on our fruit trays.
Table of Contents
Why This Recipe Works:
This recipe for fruit dip has two super simple ingredients, and that’s it. It is a basic cream cheese fruit dip recipe. You have the option of adding in some additional flavor, but it is completely optional.
This dip is so easy that the kids are able to make it all on their own! All you have to do is make sure you have the basic ingredients on hand so that they can make it whenever they want to.
You’ll also need some mixing bowls. I have these and I love them but any will work that you have on hand.
That’s all the supplies you’ll need to create this easy fruit dip recipe.
- Softened Cream Cheese
- Marshmallow Creme
- Strawberry Cream Cheese – Use strawberry cream cheese instead of regular for a Strawberry Fruit Dip
- Orange Juice – Add 3 Tablespoons Orange Juice concentrate for a Creamy Orange Fruit Dip.
- Cherry – For a Creamy Cherry Fruit Dip, add 1 Tablespoon of maraschino cherry juice.
- Whipped Cream – If you’re looking for something lighter, substitute Cool Whip for the marshmallow cream.
- Vanilla Extract – Another great addition is 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract for a Creamy Vanilla Fruit Dip.
- Food Coloring – A couple of drops of food coloring a fun addition to customize it for your party or event.
- Greek Yogurt – Feel free to substitute Greek Yogurt to make yogurt fruit dip for the cream cheese. It will not be as thick but will still be delicious.
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1 – Allow the cream cheese to soften on the counter.
Step 2 – Once softened mix together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
Step 3 – Serve immediately with your favorite fruits.
- Cream Cheese – Start this dip with room temperature cream cheese. This allows the fruit dip to blend smooth and creamy.
- Combining Ingredients – Combine the ingredients together with a mixer or by hand.
What to Serve with Fruit Dip:
This fruit dip is so versatile. We love serving this fruit dip with just about any kind of fruit. We love to include fresh fruit any time we can, and this dip definitely makes it easier.
Our favorite fresh fruits to serve with this dip is fresh apples, pineapple, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries and grapes. We have even served with a side of cantaloupe and watermelons. It’s great with fruit kabobs too.
We love this dip served with fruit when we throw a party, but sometimes I also like to serve it with homemade graham crackers or our favorite cookies. Think Oreos, Nilla wafers or even the classic chocolate chip cookies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days. Place in an airtight container or leave in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
I love freezing food to save time and money but I have not had good luck freezing cream cheese. Every time I have froze this dip, the consistency is not well when I defrost so sadly, I do not recommend freezing this fruit dip.
This dip is best served the day you make it, however, you can definitely make it ahead of time. It will last in the fridge for up to 5 days. Simply pull it out of the refrigerator and give it a quick whip, either with your hand mixer or a whisk. It makes the best treat after a hot summer’s day or a super busy weekend.
More Dip Recipes:
- Strawberry Fruit Dip Recipe
- Raspberry Fruit Dip
- Strawberry Yogurt Dip Recipe
- Quick and Easy Strawberry Fruit Dip Recipe
We love hearing from you. If you make this Easy Fruit Dip Recipe, please leave us a message.
The Best Fruit Dip Recipe – only 3 ingredients
- 1 block cream cheese (I used reduced fat)
- 1 small container of Marshmallow creme (located in bakery aisle)
- Allow the cream cheese to soften on the counter.
- Once softened mix together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Serve immediately with your favorite fruit.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe