This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Try this easy Fiesta Ranch Dip Recipe at your next party or gathering. You will be surprised how delicious this easy fiesta ranch dip is to make.
Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Recipe:
Today’s recipe is one of my favorites. Mostly because of how easy it is, but also because it is unbelievably delicious. This dip is always a crowd favorite.
This fiesta dip is the perfect chip dip and it is full of ranch flavor. Make this homemade fiesta ranch dip as a delicious party dip for next gathering. Serve with a side of corn chips for the ultimate appetizer.
What Can I substitute for Fiesta Ranch Dressing?
Fiesta Ranch mix packets are hard to find in many areas. For a super simple fiesta ranch mix copycat recipe, combine half a packet of taco seasoning and half dips mix packet of ranch seasoning.
Then use your new seasoning mixture as you would the store-bought packet.
What to Serve with Fiesta Ranch Dip?
Fiesta Ranch Dip is the perfect appetizer to bring along to parties. Hot summer days were also meant for cold dips like this.
You can serve it with your favorite dippers, such as Fritos corn chips, tortilla chips, or even your favorite vegetables! Our favorite vegetables to serve with dips are sliced bell peppers, cucumber rounds, and broccoli.
Fiesta Ranch Dip would also be great stuffed inside a celery stick or served with a spoon.
How long does this dip last?
You can make Fiesta Ranch Dip in advance if needed. It comes together so quickly that most of the time you shouldn’t have to. It can keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
This dip should not be kept at room temperature for more than 2 hours. Keep that in mind while serving it at a party. I like to place my dip bowl inside a larger bowl filled with ice to help it maintain temperature a little longer.
- Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Sour Cream
- Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
How to Make Fiesta Ranch Dip:
You won’t believe just how easy this hidden valley fiesta ranch dip is.
- Step 1 – Combine sour cream and ranch mix – First in a medium-sized bowl combine the sour cream and hidden valley ranch mix.
- Step 2 – Add in corn, rotel & cheese – Once combined, add in the corn, Rotel and shredded cheese.
- Step 3 – Mix – Mix all ingredients together.
- Step 4 – Chill the Mixture – Chill for one hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Step 5 – Serve & Enjoy – Serve it with your favorite tortilla chips, Fritos or vegetables.
Fiesta Ranch Dip Tips:
- Cheese – We recommend shredding your own cheese from hunk cheese. Pre-shredded cheese doesn’t blend as well and it has added ingredients that are not necessary.
- Serving Dip – Make sure that you do not leave this dip out to long when serving. You do not want to serve it at room temperature. This dip is best served chilled.
- One Bowl Dip – Everything is mixed together in less than 5 minutes in one bowl. Makes for an easy appetizer.
- Sour Cream – We make this dip with full fat sour cream, but you can also mix the ingredients with low fat sour cream.
Can you Make this Dip in advance?
Yes, you can make this dip in advance and store in the fridge. We think this dip taste even better if made ahead of time. Make sure to serve within 2 days of making it.
Print Fiesta Ranch Dip Recipe:
Fiesta Ranch Dip Recipe
- In a medium size bowl, stir together the sour cream and ranch seasoning mix.
- Then stir in the diced tomatoes with green chilies, corn and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Serve with your favorite dippers and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe