Step up your appetizer game with this creamy Jalapeno popper dip recipe. The entire dish is creamy with the perfect amount of heat and topped with bacon and more cheese.
Jalapeno popper dip recipe
Oh my goodness this dip is amazing! Seriously each bite of this jalapeno popper dip recipe is just the best and the recipe is super easy!
The entire thing comes together so quickly but the results are delicious. We make this for parties, holidays, game day and anytime we want something to snack on.
It is spicy but not too hot. The bacon and cheese really add to it and make everything come together. It’s so good.
Another must try appetizer is Bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers with only 3 ingredients! So much cheesy goodness, bacon and more!
We love making this for a Super Bowl Party. If you’re looking for more ideas, check out the best Super Bowl Party Food.
Ingredients for the best jalapeno popper dip:
For the Dip:
- 1 can (4 0z.) sliced jalapeños, chopped into small pieces
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened at Room Temperature
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ½ tsp Garlic Salt
- ¾ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Slices of Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
For the Topping:
- ¾ Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 4 Tbsp Butter, Melted
- ¼ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Slices of Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
- 1 Fresh Jalapeño, Sliced (Optional)
How to make jalapeno popper dip:
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream and garlic salt with a hand held mixer until they are thoroughly combined.
Stir in (by hand) the cheddar cheese, ¾ cup of Parmesan Cheese, 4 Slices of crumbled bacon and the diced jalapeños.
Spread this mixture into an 8X8 baking pan.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, melted butter, ¼ cup parmesan cheese and parsley.
Sprinkle the topping mixture evenly over the top of the dip in the pan.
Sprinkle the 2 slices of crumbled bacon on top of the bread crumb mixture.
Baked for 15-20 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Top with the fresh jalapeño slices and enjoy!
Note: We used this 8×8 pan for the dip recipe if you need a good baking dish.
How to make jalapeno popper dip in the crock pot:
Mix the dip as instructed above and place in crock pot on low for 2 hours. You can turn to warm if you are not serving immediately and want to serve the dip hot.
What to serve with jalapeno popper dip?
Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or sliced baguette. It is also really tasty with cut up veggies such as carrots and celery.
I like to put out a tray of both so everyone has lots of options. The veggies are great for those trying to watch their carbs and the crackers are perfect for everyone else.
Everyone loves this dip and you can’t go wrong with it. Serve what you like the best and be prepared to watch this dip disappear.
Try the best jalapeno popper dip!
The recipe calls for some of the best ingredients and this recipe is sure to turn out amazing. It is always a crowd favorite at our super bowl party, holidays and really any occasion.
You can use a casserole dish or keep it warm in the crock pot. The cream cheese mixture is so delicious and has the perfect amount of heat.
We used jalapenos but you can even use green chiles. Just use what you have. It will be delicious.
Another delicious recipe to try is this Caramel apple dip with a decadent heath topping.
Print this jalapeno popper dip with bacon recipe below:
Jalapeno popper dip
- For the Dip:
- 4 oz. sliced jalapeños chopped into small pieces
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Softened at Room Temperature
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 3/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Slices Bacon Cooked and Crumbled
- For the Topping:
- 3/4 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 4 Tbsp Butter Melted
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 2 Slices of Bacon Cooked and Crumbled
- 1 Fresh Jalapeño Sliced (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream and garlic salt with a hand held mixer until they are thoroughly combined.
- Stir in (by hand) the cheddar cheese, ¾ cup of Parmesan Cheese, 4 Slices of crumbled bacon and the diced jalapeños.
- Spread this mixture into an 8X8 baking pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, melted butter, ¼ cup parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Sprinkle the topping mixture evenly over the top of the dip in the pan.
- Sprinkle the 2 slices of crumbled bacon on top of the bread crumb mixture.
- Baked for 15-20 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Top with the fresh jalapeño slices and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try these other jalapeno popper recipes:
- Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- Delicious Jalapeno Poppers Corn Casserole Recipe
- Easy Crock Pot Jalapeno Poppers Chicken Soup Recipe
- Gluten Free Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread Recipe
- Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers recipe
You might like these easy dips too:
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Crock Pot Rotel Dip
- Pizza Dip
- The Best Fruit Dip
- Dill Pickle Dip
- The Best Mexican White Cheese Dip Recipe
- Raspberry Fruit Dip Recipe
- The Best Crock Pot White Cheese Dip
- The Best Taco Dip
- Fiesta Ranch Dip
- Texas Caviar Dip Recipe