You have to try Bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers with only 3 ingredients! So much cheesy goodness, bacon and more make this the perfect game day snack or party appetizer.
Bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers
Oh my this bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeño poppers recipe is our go to football food. My brother in law has been making them for years and he is basically required to bring them to almost every single family gathering.
It has turned into a family must have at any gathering or holiday. They are SO amazing!
You must also try Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe! The flavor is amazing.
We love this Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers recipe.
The entire recipe is so simple and the flavor is the best! We make this recipe for almost all of our parties and get togethers.
Everyone loves it and it always turns out so nice. It really is the best! You can’t beat simple and delicious. 🙂
Easy and tasty recipes like this one are the best!
Check out this video to see how to make this Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers Recipe!
Everyone will love baked jalapeno poppers!
A football game, a Friday night, a Holiday or just because, we will make these bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers and eat them faster than we can make them. They are that good.
Let’s just be honest… jalapeños, bacons, and cream cheese – it is the perfect combination for a fun appetizer.
What’s not to love? Seriously! These are the best!
They have just the perfect amount of heat without being too spicy. Since you remove the seeds, it really helps. It is the perfect combination of cheese and bacon and jalapeno without being too spicy.
You will love it! Plus, it is not expensive to make and you don’t need much bacon since it is wrapped around the jalapeno.
This recipe is budget friendly and yummy. Talk about a hit!
Ok, let’s stop talking about it. Let’s get to making them!
Ingredients you need for the best baked jalapeno poppers:
- 10 Jalapeños
- 10 slices of bacon
- 1/2 container of 8 oz cream cheese
Products you need:
How to make bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers:
- Cut the stems off and cut the jalapeños in half length wise.
- Use a spoon to remove all the seeds.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of cream cheese mixture in the middle of each jalapeño. Set aside.
- Cut each bacon in half. Wrap a half of bacon around one stuffed jalapeño. Secure with a toothpick.
- Bake on a sheet pan in a preheated 400 degree oven for 25 minutes (you can broil the last few minutes to make them crispier if you want)
- You can also place them on a grill for 25 minutes until bacon is cooked through for crispy bacon. (flipping regularly).
This cheese filling is so delicious!
Can you believe you only need 3 ingredients?
This Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers recipe is amazing. Only 3 ingredients to make the best bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers! Try this easy appetizer recipe today.
I love simple recipes like this because it makes it so easy to enjoy great snacks without a ton of time or money. Plus, the jalapeno flavor and delicious cheese mixture is out of this world.
Oh and the bacon just makes it all even better. Everyone loves bacon and it gives this recipe so much tasty flavor.
This is probably one of our favorite appetizer to make. It is so versatile and makes a great snack for Game Day, holidays, parties or just because.
It’s easy enough to enjoy any day of the week. We have even made this for movie night. You can’t go wrong with this simple and delicious appetizer recipe.
Make it today! You will not be disappointed. Just come back and leave a comment letting us know how it turned out for you.
I have a feeling everyone will go crazy over it. It is that good! Once you make it, you will want to make it all the time.
It is so amazing.
Print this recipe for bacon jalapeño poppers below:
Easy appetizer recipe - This Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers recipe is amazing. Only 3 ingredients to make the best bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers!
- 10 Jalapeños
- 10 slices bacon
- 1/2 container 8 oz cream cheese
Cut the stems off and cut the jalapeños in half length wise.
Use a spoon to scrape out all the seeds.
Spoon about a tablespoon of cream cheese in the middle of each jalapeño. Set aside.
Cut each bacon in half. Wrap a half of bacon around one stuffed jalapeño. Secure with a toothpick.
Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 25 minutes (you can broil the last few minutes to make them crispier if you want)
You can also place them on a grill for 25 minutes until bacon is cooked through (flipping regularly).
This is a crowd pleasing appetizer that will leave them stunned you threw them together with only 3 ingredients.
Try Crockpot bbq little smokies for a quick and easy appetizer idea without any work. Yum!
Try these other jalapeno popper recipes:
- Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- Delicious Jalapeno Poppers Corn Casserole Recipe
- Easy Crock Pot Jalapeno Poppers Chicken Soup Recipe
- Gluten Free Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread Recipe
- Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers recipe
Try these other easy appetizer recipes:
- Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza Appetizer
- Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies Recipe
- Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders recipe
- Cheese Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers Recipe
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Crock Pot Rotel Dip
- Pizza Dip
- The Best Fruit Dip
- Dill Pickle Dip
- The Best Mexican White Cheese Dip Recipe
- Raspberry Fruit Dip Recipe
- The Best Crock Pot White Cheese Dip
- The Best Taco Dip
- Fiesta Ranch Dip
- Texas Caviar Dip Recipe