Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed Pork Chops are perfect on the grill! This amazing recipe is packed with so much flavor that will impress anyone!
Easy Keto Recipe:
We absolutely love Jalapeno Poppers! I have been having the best time creating new recipes that revolve around this and turning them into tasty main dishes.
Some of our favorites have been Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Jalapeno Poppers Burger Sliders Recipe, Jalapeno Poppers Corn Casserole Recipe and Easy Crock Pot Jalapeno Poppers Chicken Soup Recipe.
Can you tell we really love this flavor? The cream cheese makes it so smooth and creamy and the jalapeño peppers give it a little heat! This creamy mixture is good in just about anything!
If you’re worried about the jalapeno peppers and it being too hot, don’t be! Once you take the seeds out it drastically decreases the heat.
Our kids ate it and absolutely loved it! It’s even better on the grill because it has that yummy flavor you can only get from grilling food. Now, you can bake this dish if you prefer but we love it grilled.
- Thick cut pork chops
- Cream cheese; softened
- Jalapeno pepper; seeded and diced
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
How to make Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Pork Chops:
1. First you need to start off by heating an outdoor grill.
2. Next, mix cream cheese, cheddar and jalapeno pepper together in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
3. Then, cut a large, deep slit into the side of a pork chop. Cut almost all the way through, creating a large deep pocket.
4. Next, spread half of the cream cheese mixture into the pork chop, making sure you press it well into the pocket of the meat. Squeeze the cut end together before wiping away the excess cheese mixture. Repeat for the second pork chop. Drizzle with olive oil and season them with salt and pepper.
5. Lastly, add the pork chops to the grill and grill over medium high heat for about 5-7 minutes per side, flipping once.
We like to serve this with brown rice. It’s so simple to cook brown rice in the pressure cooker or you can even cook it in the microwave! Talk about an easy side dish! Add a green salad and you are set! Or try this Creamy Broccoli Salad Recipe. Yum! It’s all so good.
Alternately you can cook these in the oven. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray and place pork chops into the dish. Bake, uncovered, for 40-50 minutes at 400 degrees. While we usually grill, if the weather does not permit I will pop it in the oven.
Instead of using pork chops you can make a stuffed pork loin by butterflying a center cut pork loin and stuffing it with the jalapeno popper mixture! Sear it on all sides on the grill and then cook to an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
I use a small baking dish since it’s just the 2 pork chops and clean up isn’t too bad. Have you seen these gorgeous baking sets from Pioneer Woman? Of course any baking dish will do, but goodness these are pretty. 🙂
Print your recipe for Jalapeno Poppers Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe below:
Jalapeño Poppers Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 thick cut pork chops
- 2 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeded and diced)
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Heat an outdoor grill.
- Mix cream cheese, jalapeno pepper and shredded cheese together in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Cut a large, deep slit into the side of a pork chop. Cut almost all the way through, creating a large deep pocket. Spread half of the mixture into the pork chop, making sure you press it well into the pocket of the meat. Squeeze the cut end together before wiping away the excess cheese mixture. Repeat for the second pork chop. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium high heat for 10-15 minutes, flipping once, halfway through cooking.
- Serve with rice and a salad.
- Alternately you can cook these in the oven. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray and place pork chops into the dish. Bake, uncovered, for 40-50 minutes at 400 degrees.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Jalapeno Popper Recipes:
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Cheesy Bread Stuffed with Jalapeno Poppers
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken
- Jalapeno Popper Burger Sliders
Im making these tonight. Butterflied the pork chops. Amd wrapped in bacon. Ready to go! Thanks for sharing.
Sounds delicious Nina!
I’m in the process of making now only I cooked the bacon and added it to the cream cheese mixture. If I put them. In the oven how long to bake?
Just made this. Very good!
I see the recipe calls for thick pork chops and I accidentally got thinner ones will it still work?
The thicker ones are easier to use for this recipe as they are easier to stuff. It might be harder to stuff the thinner once without them following apart. I would try it and be very careful when cutting the pork chops and stuffing it with the cream cheese mixture.
I had a situation similar to STEPHANIE BROWN’s (above; IOW’s all I had on hand were thinner boneless pork chops), but I SO MUCH wanted to make this filling! Since it was just my husband of more years than I care to mention (lol) and me for Dinner that night (last Saturday), I didn’t really care about my “presentation”. So I simply cooked 4 of the Pork Chops I had (on my stovetop, in Butter and Avocado Oil) and when they were nearly done, I removed them from the heat, spread the filling over 2 of them, and topped them with the other 2 Pork Chops (pretty much the same amount of meat, but Sandwich style). Just before we were about to sit down to dinner, I “zapped” the “sandwiches” for 45 seconds in the Microwave, which completed the Pork’s cooking process and melted the cheese perfectly. Served with steamed Brussels Sprouts and a Tomato/Cucumber/Onion Salad. A very satisfying Dinner experience.
That’s a great idea! Thanks for sharing JoAnn!