Jalapeno popper stuffed cheesy bread recipe is the perfect appetizer and delicious to serve with meals as well. Each bite is cheesy and delicious with the perfect amount of heat from the jalapeno peppers.
Jalapeno popper stuffed cheesy bread recipe
I’m so excited to share with you a super easy appetizer and bread idea. This Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Cheesy bread is so easy to make and is the perfect addition to any soup or Mexican dish.
The kids devour these and love to dip them into our Crock pot Taco Chili recipe.
Make it at your next tailgate or family gathering. Everyone will love it and you will love how easy it was to make.
The hardest part will be stopping after one slice. It is so delicious that you will want to eat it all!
If you are worried about it being too spicy, you can use one jalapeno instead of two. Also, if you want extra heat, add extra!
I have a few in my family that do not like a ton of heat and they all love this. It is the perfect combination without being too hot but just enough kick. Give it a try!
- French Bread
- Cream Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Minced Garlic
How to make jalapeno popper stuffed cheesy bread:
First, preheat your oven. Now, get all of the yummy ingredients together and mix in a medium bowl.
Make sure the butter, cheese, garlic and jalapenos are well combined. I could eat this by the spoonful!
Just a note- If you are out of minced garlic, garlic powder can be substituted.
Second, put the French bread on a baking sheet. It is optional but you can put aluminum foil down on the pan to make cleanup easier.
Italian bread also works great. We love both.
Spread all that yummy cream cheese mixture on the bread. Top with the shredded cheese, bacon and jalapenos that remain.
Finally, bake until the cheese is ooey gooey and bubbling.
Let cool, slice and enjoy!
I know it is hard to wait but make sure the bread is cool before cutting. It is much easier and you will get much neater slices.
You can cut it how you prefer but we like to slice into strips. It looks like breadsticks and the kids can easily pick it up.
Everyone will love jalapeno popper stuffed cheesy bread.
Whether I serve it with dinner or as a snack or appetizer, everyone gobbles it up. It really is so cheesy and amazing.
You can’t ever go wrong with cheese and this cream cheese mixture is so yummy. I absolutely can’t wait for you to try this.
Print this Jalapeno popper cheese bread recipe:
Jalapeño Popper French Bread Recipe
- 1 Loaf of French Bread (cut in half lengthwise)
- 4 Tbsp Butter (melted)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Jalapeños (diced into small pieces)
- 6 slices Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the melted butter, cream cheese, ½ cup of the mozzarella cheese, ½ cup of the cheddar cheese, minced garlic and ½ of the diced jalapeños.
- Place the french bread halves on a baking sheet.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on each side of the bread and top with the remaining shredded cheese, jalapeños and the crumbled bacon.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly bubbly.
- Allow the bread to cool for a few minutes, then slice and serve.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Jalapeno popper recipes:
- Jalapeño Popper Dip Recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers Recipe
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole
- Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Soup
- Jalapeño Poppers Stuffed Pork Chops
- Delicious Jalapeño Poppers Corn Casserole
- Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Easy Crock Pot Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup Recipe
Try some of these other easy bread recipes:
- Simple Chocolate chip banana bread Recipe
- Homemade Cornbread Recipe
- Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread Recipe
- 15 minutes Stuffed Cheesy Bread