Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Recipe is packed with so much amazing flavor. This chicken is layered with cream cheese, bacon and jalapeno’s for a meal sure to impress.
Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken
The entire family loves chicken so we tend to cook a lot of recipes with chicken as a main ingredient. However, after a while it can get boring.
I came up with this Jalapeno Cream Cheese Chicken to jazz up boring chicken and boy did it do the trick! It has just enough heat to spice things up but not so much that the kid’s can’t eat it.
It’s a hit with the entire family and everyone loves the cream cheese and bacon. It is the best meal and no one will ever call chicken boring again!
If you enjoyed our Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe but want a Keto and low carb option, this Jalapeno Popper Chicken with Bacon Recipe is sure to impress!
One of our favorite snacks or appetizers is this Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers Recipe. If you enjoy recipes with jalapeno’s and cheese as much as our family does, you must try this Jalapeno Chicken Bake.
Let’s make Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole!
It’s rich and creamy and just the best recipe! Everyone gobbles this up and asks for seconds.
What do you serve with Low Carb Jalapeno Popper Chicken?
We really love bacon so sometimes we will have Bacon Wrapped Asparagus with this chicken. I mean can you really ever have enough bacon?
And some nights it’s just crazy busy so I put together a simple side salad and call it a day!
Ingredients for Keto Jalapeño popper chicken:
- Chicken Breasts
- Garlic Salt
- Cream Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
How to make Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Fry your bacon to make them crispy.
3. Filet the chicken breasts so they are thinner.
4. Lay the chicken flat in a 9×13 baking pan.
5. Season the chicken with the garlic salt.
6. Spread the softened cream cheese over the top.
7. Remove the seeds from the jalapeños using a spoon and then dice them up.
8. Chop up the cooked bacon.
9. Then top with the bacon and jalapeños.
11. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
12. Top with the cheddar cheese and cook for 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
Allow it to cool slightly for 5 minutes and then serve. Salt and pepper to taste.
Note: Wear gloves when working with jalapenos to protect your skin. Also you can use buy precooked bacon at the store. It will save you time.
Sometimes I like to also add pepper jack cheese. Yum!
You can also add olive oil to a small bowl and brush chicken with it prior to cooking.
Keto Jalapeño Popper chicken is a great recipe and keto friendly that everyone will get excited about.
It’s a fabulous way to jazz up boring chicken with tons of flavor in this recipe! This Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken recipe will not disappoint.
It’s totally optional but I use a meat tenderizer to flatten the meat and it also makes it so tender. If you do not have a meat tenderizer, they are worth purchasing.
Try this recipe today and treat your family to a special dinner. The blends of cheese with the jalapeno’s make a delicious combination that is simply wonderful in chicken.
The cream cheese makes it so rich and creamy that eating Keto is so delicious and tasty.
Tip for Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken:
I use the disposable pans for really busy nights to make clean up a breeze. It helps so much on those busy nights.
Print this Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Recipe below:
Keto Jalapeño popper chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup crumbled crispy bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Fry your bacon to make them crispy. Then dice the bacon into small pieces.
- Filet the chicken breasts so they are thinner.
- Lay the chicken flat in a 9×13 baking pan.
- Season the chicken with the garlic salt.
- Spread the softened cream cheese over the top.
- Remove the seeds from the jalapeños using a spoon and then dice them up.
- Sprinkle the diced up jalapeños and bacon over the chicken.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top and bake for an additional 5 minutes until the cheese is melted. Let it rest for 5 minutes and then enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
This Jalapeno Popper Chicken Pinterest idea is the best. We love this recipe and everyone looks forward to dinner when I fix this meal.
Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken is always a hit!
I love meals that can be made in one pan. You get all the flavors of Jalapeno Popper Chicken without all the work.
That is a winner for sure! Each bite is packed with tons of delicious cheese and bacon.
There is just something about the combination of cream cheese with the cheddar cheese that is so amazing. Everything is all melted and blended together so each bite is SO good.
The Keto lifestyle is so easy when you have wonderful recipes like Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken to enjoy!
Not only is this recipe so tasty but it’s very simple to prepare as well. Everyone has packed schedules and tons of activities that make complicated recipes impossible.
Simple recipes like this Keto Jalapeño popper chicken are so easy that you can make it even on busy weeknights!
It’s sure to be a hit.
Still trying to understand this Keto diet?
First of all, I know it can seem overwhelming initially. However, once you understand the Keto lifestyle it is very simple.
You can find lots of resources here including a beginner’s guide to Keto. I even spotted the Keto Crock Pot Cookbook.
It’s a lot to take in but basically the ketogenic diet is a diet high in fat with healthy fats for weight loss. The diet calls for a lot of nut butters, peanut butter and low or no carb snacks called fat bombs.
You will also want to keep things sugar free. Oils like coconut oil, olive oil and mct oil are used.
A lot of recipes call for cheese or cream cheese. Almond flour or pork rinds can be used for a coating or batter that fits into the ketogenic diet.
Once you get used to this diet, many report that it becomes a lifestyle and they really like it. As a result, many people report higher levels of energy and that they just feel better!
Plus, weight loss is fairly easy while also filling full and satisfied. This is a key component as to why it works for so many.
No one wants to be hungry all the time. With so many yummy snacks, it’s easy to stay on track!
Learn how to cook Low Carb Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup Recipe that is keto friendly and packed with flavor.
Let us know how you like Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Recipe once you try it!
Our entire family loves this meal and that includes the kids. It truly is a hit with everyone which sure makes dinner time easier around here for me.
Try these other Keto Chicken Recipes:
- Low Carb Pizza Chicken
- Easy Salsa Chicken Skillet
- 26 Easy Keto Chicken Dinner Recipes Perfect for Meal Prep
- Low Carb Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup
- Cream Cheese Spinach Stuffed Chicken (Low Carb and Keto)