Jazz up your burger and make Jalapeno popper burger sliders for an extra kick. This is the perfect size for parties, Game day and more.
Jalapeno popper burger sliders
Today we are making a delicious Jalapeño Poppers Burger Sliders recipe. These are perfect for game time, family gatherings and more!
If you love burgers and jalapeno’s, this combination will be a hit! The cream cheese and peppers create a topping that will have guests coming back for seconds!
Sliders are the perfect size while still being incredibly filling! Give these Jalapeno Poppers Burger Sliders a try. You will not be disappointed!
We also love Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Cheesy Bread Recipe. Yum!
Let’s get started!
Get the grill started and let’s make these delicious sliders! If the weather doesn’t cooperate, try using an indoor grill.
In fact, we make these year round using one of these from Amazon. I promise once you make these once, family and friends will ask for them all year long! They are the perfect party food.
If you like this recipe, try Easy Candied Bacon for another quick appetizer.
Ingredients for jalapeno popper sliders:
- ground beef
- sweet rolls
- cream cheese, softened
- jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- shredded cheddar cheese (Pepper jack cheese is good too.)
- bacon, cooked and chopped
- minced garlic
How to make jalapeno popper burgers:
First, go ahead and preheat your outdoor grill. If you plan to use an indoor grill, get that plugged in and set up.
Second, get your rolls out and cut them in half. If you bought the type of rolls that are already cut, you can skip this step.
Put the rolls in a small baking dish or baking sheet. Go ahead and take the tops off and just set them aside for later.
Now that the cheese mixture is ready, it is time to make the slider patties. I find it is easiest to put the ground beef into a piece of plastic wrap and then roll into the cylinder shape.
Just unroll it and slice into six rounds so that you have six burger patties. This makes it super easy!
Your grill should be ready by now so go ahead and put the beef patties on. Make sure to flip the burgers halfway in between cooking.
Lastly, put the burgers on the rolls and top each burger with the cream cheese mixture. Top with bacon and I like to be generous. 🙂
Now, all you need to do is put the top bun on each slider. Add a dash of garlic mixed with melted butter. This step really enhances the yummy flavor.
Finally, put the sliders under the broiler for just a few minutes. This step will make the tops nice and brown. Just don’t walk away while they are under the broiler.
It only takes a few minutes and you do not want to burn them.
This recipe is amazing and is easy to feed a crowd with these bite size slider sizes! Each bite is packed with so much flavor. Everyone will love this twist on a classic burger. Plus, it’s just fun to eat sliders 🙂
Print your jalapeno popper sliders recipe:
Jalapeño Poppers Burger Sliders recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 sweet rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (seeded and diced)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 slices of bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat an outdoor grill.
- Cut rolls apart and in half if not already. Set into a small baking dish. Remove tops of buns and set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, peppers, cheddar cheese and milk in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place the ground beef into a piece of plastic wrap and roll into a 3-3.5″ round cylinder shape. Unroll and slice into six rounds, making six burger patties.
- Grill on medium high heat until desired doneness, flipping halfway in between cooking. Place burgers on the sweet rolls. Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the burger meat. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Place the top bun onto each slider and top with garlic mixed with melted butter.
- Place under the broiler for 2-5 minutes or until tops just begin to brown. Remove and serve immediately.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More jalapeno popper recipes to try:
- Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers Recipe
- Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Soup
- Jalapeño Poppers Stuffed Pork Chops
- Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Easy Crock Pot Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup Recipe
I do not have an outside grill. Is it possible to make this recipe in a Crock-Pot? A countertop burner? A microwave?