This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
From tailgates to birthday parties and more, this easy burger sliders recipe will be a hit! The recipe is oven baked so it is so simple and easy. This is a must try to feed a crowd!
Easy burger sliders recipe
Today I wanted to share with you a quick and easy game day recipe using one of my tips – an easy burger sliders recipe. This is always a crowd favorite. Plus, it is SO simple to make!
It is literally crazy easy. Promise!
Let’s make mini burger sliders!
Burger sliders ingredients:
- ground beef
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- onion diced
- sliced cheddar cheese
- sesame seeds
- Kings Hawaiian rolls
How to make burger sliders:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Next, thoroughly combine the beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Then place this mixture flat in the bottom of a 9X13 baking pan.
Top with the chopped onions.
Bake for 20 minutes and drain an excess grease from the pan.
Slice the rolls in half lengthwise. Place the bottom half of the rolls in the baking dish, layer with half of the cheddar cheese slices.
Place the cooked beef on top of those rolls, layer with the remaining cheese sliders and the top of the Hawaiian rolls.
Brush the top of the rolls with the melted cutter and sprinkle with the sesame seeds on top.
Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is completed melted. Slice and enjoy!
You can make homemade hawaiian rolls if you prefer. You really can use any type of small rolls you prefer or can get on sale.
What to serve with easy burger sliders?
We served it with our homemade ketchup and our homemade barbecue sauce for people to add to their sliders. They were a hit and, to be honest, this is going on our regular dinner routine. The kids just love this fun twist on a regular burger.
Some of our favorites include:
- Classic Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
- Corn on the Cob
- Macaroni Salad Recipe
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- See What to Serve with Sliders for more ideas.
For your next game day, or party make sure you try this easy Burger Sliders recipe – I think your family will love them. Also check out The Best Memorial Day Food Ideas.
Time saving tip
One of our favorite time saving tips is to use a small food chopper or food processor to quickly and easily chop onions. If you do not have one of these, I highly recommend them.
They are such a time saver and you make cooking so fast and easy. I usually just chop the entire vegetable and freeze what I don’t need.
It’s so nice to be able to just take the diced onion out of the freezer for recipes. We save a ton of time during the week by having items like this already on hand chopped and ready to go in the freezer.
Make sure you have a 9×13 pan.
We also like to use these foil pans and clean up is a breeze. This is especially handy if we are taking this to a tailgate. Less cleanup!
Just keep it simple and do what is easiest for you!
This recipe is very versatile.
This meal is so versatile. You can use ground turkey or a mixture of turkey and ground beef.
Feel free to use different types of cheese. Provolone, pepper jack and colby are all good choices. American cheese also works!
Any type of roll will work that is on sale. You just need a small roll.
Print this easy burger sliders recipe:
Easy Burger Sliders
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Thoroughly combine the beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Then place this mixture flat in the bottom of a 9X13 baking pan. Top with the chopped onions.
- Bake for 20 minutes and drain an excess grease from the pan.
- Slice the rolls in half lengthwise.
- Place the bottom half of the rolls in the baking dish, layer with half of the cheddar cheese slices.
- Place the cooked beef on top of those rolls, layer with the remaining cheese sliders and the top of the Hawaiian rolls.
- Brush the top of the rolls with the melted cutter and sprinkle with the sesame seeds on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is completed melted.
- Slice and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More burger recipes
More Slider recipes to try
- Crack Chicken Sliders Recipe
- Best Smash Burger Recipe
- Taco Sliders
- Easy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sliders