This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Enjoy the flavor of Buffalo Chicken Wings without all the work with this Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders Recipe. Perfect to feed a crowd on Game Day or at your next family dinner.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Sliders Recipe:
Does your family love buffalo chicken as much as we do? From Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring Recipe to Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups Recipe, we love it ALL! The flavor is incredible and it is just so easy.
Since we love it so much, I’m always coming up with new ways to serve it.
Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sliders:
Seriously this might be my favorite yet. It is so easy and inexpensive too. I can get dinner on the table fast for my family or quickly feed a crowd on Game Day. We have even served Buffalo Chicken Sliders at birthday parties.
Everyone always loves buffalo chicken! Plus, slow cooking means I can spend more time with my family while the crock pot does all the work.
Sides to serve:
Here are some of favorite sides to serve with the Buffalo Chicken Sliders:
- No need to get fancy, just serve these little sliders with some celery and carrot sticks.
- If you have a few extra minutes, the sliders are good topped with a little Coleslaw.
- French Fries – Either regular fries or sweet potato fries would be delicious with these sliders.
- Potato Skins – These are perfect for your game day crowd.
- Ranch and Blue Cheese dressing– This dips are a must for these sliders.
These sliders have the best flavor and taste just like Buffalo Chicken Wings. They are creamy and delicious with just the right about of heat.
What does Buffalo Sauce taste like?
This sauce originates in Buffalo, NY and is usually served over chicken wings. It is a cayenne pepper base with a vinegar, melted butter and other seasoning.
You will find different varieties of flavors and some even carry a little kick.
Can I use pre-cooked chicken for the sliders?
Yes. This is the perfect way to meal prep for the week. You can even use pre-shredded chicken that you have frozen. I like making a batch of chicken for meals for the week and this meal is always on the top of the list.
It is easy to make and my family loves it.
How do you make Buffalo chicken dip in a crock pot?
Buffalo Chicken Dip is just as easy. It is packed with chicken and tons of cheese that make it just amazing.
It is the best appetizer and so easy in the slow cooker. If you need an easy party recipe, this is so quick and everyone always raves about it.
Everything just gets tossed into the crockpot and does all the work for you! We love to make this Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe.
Tip for Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwich:
I use a hand mixer to shred the chicken faster. It is so easy and one of my best time saving kitchen tips! If you are not shredding your chicken this way, you are missing out. It can be done in a fraction of the time by doing it by hand.
Plus, I love the texture of the chicken when you use the hand mixer.
Let’s get started making Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches!
From family dinner to parties and game day, this will be your go to recipe from now on! It is sure to impress.
- Chicken Breasts
- Ranch Dressing Mix
- Buffalo Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Slider Buns
How to make Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sliders?
- Place the chicken breasts, ranch dressing mix and buffalo sauce in a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8 hours or on low for 3-4 hours.
3. Remove chicken mixture and shred with a hand mixer or shred with two forks.
4. Mix and serve on the slider buns topped with the ranch dressing. Enjoy!
Note- You can reduce hot sauce to ½ cup instead of the cup the recipe calls for if you prefer less heat in the Slow Cooker Buffalo chicken. Try adding in cream cheese for a creamier texture.
Variations for Buffalo Chicken Sliders:
After your chicken is done in the crockpot, you can layer your slow cooker buffalo chicken sliders on Hawaiian rolls with cheese. Place in a baking dish and top with melted butter and garlic salt. You then bake until your dinner rolls are warm around a total time of 5-9 minutes.
You can even top with parmesan cheese to add additional flavor. These have become my kids favorite way of eating the buffalo chicken sliders.
Print this Buffalo Chicken Sliders Crock Pot Recipe below:
Crock pot buffalo chicken sliders
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 oz Ranch Dressing Mix (1 package)
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing (for serving)
- 12 Buns
- Place the chicken, buffalo sauce and ranch dressing mix in a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks and mix it back into the sauce.
- Serve the chicken on the slider buns and top with the ranch dressing. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe