We love to grill and this grilled buffalo chicken recipe is so easy but really packs a ton of buffalo flavor. Each bite is tender and delicious. If you love buffalo chicken, this grilled chicken is a must try.
Grilled buffalo chicken recipe
Our family never gets tired of buffalo chicken so everyone was super excited when I made Grilled Buffalo Chicken. We just love that delicious buffalo flavor.
From Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders and Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe to Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring Recipe and Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups Recipe, we love it ALL! The flavor is incredible and it is just so easy.
This recipe is so simple!
You only need 3 ingredients and that includes the chicken! The combination of buffalo sauce and ranch makes a meal so amazing everyone will ask for more!
The chicken is just so delicious and it is very simple. We love to grill chicken!
We have the best tips and tricks to learn how to grill chicken breasts perfectly every time. You definitely want to check out these tips for moist and tender chicken every single time!
We love to grill and another favorite is grilled corn on the cob.
What to serve with grilled buffalo chicken?
- Quick and Easy Grilled Sweet Potatoes
- Grilled Zucchini Spears
- Easy Macaroni Salad
- Grilled Vegetable Foil Pack
- Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- Grilled Zucchini Foil Packs Recipe
- Easy Greek Salad Recipe
- Grilled Vegetable Foil Pack Recipe
- Balsamic Grilled Zucchini
- Grilled Zucchini with Teriyaki Sauce
- Easy Grilled Corn
I also like to put out blue cheese and ranch dressing for dipping. The chicken is amazing alone but my kiddos love dipping sauces. 🙂
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- packet ranch dressing (dry packet)
- buffalo sauce
How to make easy buffalo chicken on the grill:
Place chicken, ranch dressing packet, and buffalo sauce in a freezer bag.
Marinade at least one hour.
Remove from the bag and place on the grill.
Cook on high heat for 2 minutes, flip and then turn to medium heat.
Cook until chicken is cooked through. About 20 minutes.
This recipe will also work great with chicken thighs or drumsticks or wings or even pork chops.
If you like spicy, you can even brush extra buffalo sauce (not from the marinade) on the chicken right before removing from the grill.
What to serve with Grilled Chicken
- Crock Pot Sweet Potatoes
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Easy Parmesan Pasta – Only 4 Ingredients!
- See Best Grilled Chicken Sides for more ideas.
Ways to use up leftover grilled buffalo chicken:
This chicken is so delicious that you will want to have leftovers. We actually grill extra so we can have leftovers!
Buffalo chicken is so delicious on salads the next day for lunch or another dinner idea. You can shred the chicken or cut it in strips for a great salad.
We also make Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas and leftover chicken is great for this recipe. Yum! Burritos are great too. Even a taco salad!
Our kids also love these microwaved baked potatoes and leftover chicken as a topping. This is also a great party idea.
You can set up a baked potato bar with different toppings. This buffalo grilled chicken is delicious shredded on top of a potato.
The ideas are endless for this delicious buffalo grilled chicken. Trust us, you will want leftovers too!
Plus, this meal is perfect for using leftovers. The kids think they are getting an entirely new meal and it wasn’t any more work for me.
I just love recipes that taste great the next day to turn into another delicious meal. It saves us time and money!
Takeout is expensive and not always fast or good. Having easy meals like this make dinner time easier and take the temptation to go to a drive through.
Print this grilled buffalo chicken recipe below:
Buffalo Chicken recipe
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet ranch dressing dry packet
- 2 cup buffalo sauce
- Place chicken, ranch dressing packet, and buffalo sauce in a freezer bag.
- Marinade at least one hour.
- Remove from the bag and place on the grill.
- Cook on high heat for 2 minutes, flip and then turn to medium heat.
- Cook until chicken is cooked through. About 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try these other easy buffalo chicken recipes:
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring Recipe
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
- Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups Recipe
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Sloppy Joes
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Delicious! I only had Red Hot so I used that instead and WOW! My pickiest eater even had seconds. Thank you for such an amazing, easy recipe!
Seriously my favorite! It’s a weekly menu item!