This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Balsamic glazed chicken is the perfect blend of tangy and sweet while being so easy to prepare. Try this marinade on chicken breasts, thighs or anything you like. We love to grill the chicken but it is equally amazing in the oven.
Balsamic glazed chicken is super easy.
Seriously! You only need 4 ingredients for this simple marinade and that includes the chicken. It comes together so fast and can’t be beat. The brown sugar and balsamic vinegar create a flavor that is so delicious and you won’t believe how little work is required.
Dinner is so fast and stress free with simple recipes like this. You and your family will love it!
Life doesn’t have to be hard… cooking doesn’t have to be hard. You don’t have to sacrifice flavor for a quick dinner and this Balsamic glazed chicken does exactly that.
Dinner is ready in 20 minutes. Yep – you read that right. 20 minutes and dinner is done. All you need to do is thaw chicken and you are prepared for a delicious dinner.
Grilled Balsamic Glazed chicken is one of my all time favorite dishes. I would say it is because it is so easy to make but it is the packed with flavor part that got me. It is so flavorful without any preparation that it makes it my go to grilled chicken recipe.
Now I keep saying grilled recipe, but to be honest you could bake it too. However, we are the type of family who has no problem grilling when it is 100 degrees outside or snowing outside. We will love our grill and are not biased based on weather. I love how easy cleanup is when you grill dinner.
Ingredients for balsamic chicken marinade:
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts -this would also be good with chicken thighs or even drumsticks.
- Balsamic vinegar
- brown sugar
That is it! I told you it was SO easy!
How to make balsamic chicken marinade:
- Step 1- First, combine the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar in a bowl. Whisk together until well combined. You can also just dump it all in a ziploc bag and then put the chicken inside. I like to use the gallon size and one of these helpful hands free holders here.
- Step 2 – Second, sprinkle the pepper on the chicken and put the chicken on the grill.
- Step 3 – Baste the chicken with the marinade once you flip the chicken. If you do it like this, your basting brush will never touch raw chicken. (We love this basting brush.)
- Step 4 – Continue to baste your chicken every time you turn the chicken over. Keep doing this until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Step 5 – Finish cooking the chicken. Make sure it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Brush a little more marinade on the chicken one last time and remove form the grill.
As you can see, this chicken looks amazing? See all that balsamic sugary deliciousness on there? Every bite will be packed with flavor. If you don’t think you like Balsamic vinegar, think again – it doesn’t take like salad dressing on your chicken.
It is hard to describe. Just try it. I know you will like it. Promise!
- Grilled Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Parmesan Grilled Zucchini
- Grilled Vegetable Packets
- Foil Pack Grilled Potatoes
- Grilled Broccoli Side Dish Recipe
We just love this balsamic glazed chicken. It goes with just about side dish but if we are grilling, it is easier to just do it all on the grill. The flavor can’t be beat.
Print this Balsamic Glazed Chicken Recipe below:
Grilled Balsamic Glazed Chicken
- In a bowl combine the vinegar, brown sugar and pepper.
- Place the chicken in a bowl or a large storage bag.
- Pour the balsamic mixture over the chicken. Seal the bag and shake to thoroughly coat the chicken with the marinade. Allow the chicken to marinade in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill the chicken over medium high heat. Cook for 7-10 minutes per side until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Let the chicken sit for 5 minutes. Then slice, serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More balsamic recipes to try:
- Balsamic Pork Tenderloin Crock Pot Recipe
- Easy Balsamic Crockpot Pot Roast Recipe
- Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken with Potatoes and Vegetables
- Balsamic Skillet Chicken Recipe
- Grilled Balsamic Glazed Chicken
- Balsamic Chicken – Easy Skillet Chicken Recipe
- Balsamic Pulled Chicken Sliders
- Crockpot Balsamic Chicken