Life doesn’t have to be hard… cooking doesn’t have to be hard.
You don’t have to sacrifice flavor for a quick dinner and this Balsamic glazed chicken does exactly that.
Dinner ready in 20 minutes.
Yep – you read that right. 20 minutes and dinner is done. All you need to do is thaw chicken and you are prepared for a delicious dinner.
Grilled Balsamic Glazed chicken is one of my all time favorite dishes. I would say it is because it is so easy to make but it is the packed with flavor part that got me. 🙂 It is so flavorful without any preparation that it makes it my go to grilled chicken recipe.
Now I keep saying grilled recipe, but to be honest you could bake it too. However, we are the type of family who has no problem grilling when it is 100 degrees outside or snowing outside. We will love our grill and are not biased based on weather. 🙂
What you need:
- 2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup of Balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup of brown sugar
How to make Balsamic Glazed Chicken:
- In a bowl combine the vinegar and the brown sugar.
- Season your chicken with pepper and place on the grill. When you flip the chicken, then baste your chicken with the vinegar mixture. (That way your basting brush never touches raw chicken)
- Every time you turn your chicken, baste it again with your vinegar.
- Continue doing this until your chicken is done (about 15 minutes)
- Baste one last time before you remove it from the grill so you can one more punch of flavor.
As you can see, this chicken looks amazing? See all that balsamic sugary deliciousness on there? Every bite will be packed with flavor. If you don’t think you like Balsamic vinegar, think again – it doesn’t take like salad dressing on your chicken. It is hard to describe.
Just try it.
I know you will like it. Promise!
Now make sure you get a really good basting brush – I recommend silicone basting brushes like these.
Need an easy grilled chicken recipe? Try this simple to make Grilled Balsamic Glazed Chicken recipe! With only 3 ingredients you have to make it today!
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (approximately 4 chicken breasts)
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
In a bowl combine the vinegar, brown sugar and pepper.
Place the chicken in a bowl or a large storage bag.
Pour the balsamic mixture over the chicken. Seal the bag and shake to thoroughly coat the chicken with the marinade. Allow the chicken to marinade in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
Grill the chicken over medium high heat. Cook for 7-10 minutes per side until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Let the chicken sit for 5 minutes. Then slice, serve and enjoy!
These marinade is delicious on chicken legs and chicken thighs too!