Grilled Broccoli Side Dish Recipe
We have grilled just about everything on this 30 days of grilling series, so of course when broccoli was on the menu, I decided we had to try it on the grill! This easy Grilled broccoli recipe was easy, fast and delicious. The broccoli is packed with flavor from being grilled and the crispy edges just make it so much better!
The best part… no clean up! My secret is to use heavy duty foil! It holds up really well and makes clean up a breeze. If you like this, be sure to try Grilled Green Beans because they are SO good! My picky kids’ can’t get enough of these! I also learned how to grill corn on the cob and they love that too!
Trust me that you are going to love this…..even the kids! We like ours a little crispy so I grill it a little longer. You could just as easy reduce the time for your preference. I find the kids like it better when it’s crispy so that’ s just what we do. It’s the perfect side that doesn’t take long, requires no clean up and is so easy. It can’t get any easier! We love it with this Easy Grilled Chicken Kabob Recipe or Brown Sugar Baked Chicken.
- 1 pound of broccoli
- salt, pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoona of butter
- non stick spray
- aluminum foil (I use heavy duty foil)
How to make Grilled Broccoli Side Dish recipe:
- Spray some foil with non stick spray.
- Chop up your broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Season with salt and pepper. Top with butter.
- Add any other seasonings you would like.
- Fold the foil around the broccoli to make a foil pack.
- Then Grill for about 5 minutes on each side. You could cook it a little less, if you like your broccoli a bit more crisp than my family.
Print this Easy Grilled Broccoli Recipe below:
You will love how easy this Grilled Broccoli Side Dish recipe is. The entire family will love this easy grilled broccoli recipe! It's packed with flavor!
- 1 lb. broccoli
- salt pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- non stick spray
- aluminum foil I use heavy duty foil
Spray some foil with non stick spray.
Chop up your broccoli into bite size pieces.
Season with salt and pepper. Top with butter.
Add any other seasonings you would like.
Fold the foil around the broccoli to make a foil pack.
Then Grill for about 5 minutes on each side. You could cook it a little less, if you like your broccoli a bit more crisp than my family.
Easy side dish that the entire family will love. Broccoli is so yummy on the grill and it's quick and easy too!
This Grilled Broccoli Side Dish recipe might seem a tad boring or even maybe too easy!
I thought I would give you a few ways to jazz up your broccoli for an even more fun side dish:
1. Homemade cheese sauce (delicious and you can make it in your microwave)
2. Sprinkle with Garlic salt – YUM!
3. Top it with some Parmesan cheese – a family favorite around here
4. Sprinkle with some chili powder for a small kick
5. Sprinkle with some homemade taco seasoning for a tex-mex twist
No matter how you like your broccoli, you have to try it on the grill.
Try making Grilled Vegetables Foil Pack for an easy idea to add to your grilling or baking recipes.
Try this delicious Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe for the perfect side dish to any meal.
Panfried zucchini recipe is the easiest side dish and so frugal.
Learn how to make this easy homemade macaroni and cheese recipe in just minutes!
Enjoy flavorful baked chicken legs recipe in minutes thanks to this simple dinner idea.