Parmesan Grilled Zucchini Recipe is a must try side dish that even the kids will love. It is so simple to prepare, inexpensive and healthy.
Not to mention the grill gives the zucchini such an amazing flavor.
Parmesan Grilled Zucchini Recipe
As most of you know by now, I am a HUGE fan of grilled zucchini! To be honest, I don’t think you can cook zucchini any other way than grilled.
It really is that good! There is something about the grilled flavor and the crispiness of the zucchini that makes it so fabulous!
If you loved our Grilled Zucchini Spears Recipe and Grilled Zucchini Foil Packs Recipe then you will love this recipe for Parmesan Grilled Zucchini.
Zucchini is so plentiful in the summer and this recipe is a great way to use your fresh produce. It is so cheap right now, so you need to throw some on the grill!
Once you try it, you will make it all summer long! This is one of our favorite veggies.
It is that good!
What do you need to make grilled zucchini?
- Fresh Zucchini
- Salt and Pepper
- garlic powder
- olive oil
- Parmesan Cheese
I told you it was very simple!
How do you make Parmesan Grilled Zucchini?
Make sure your grill is hot. While it is preheating, you can start cutting the veggies.
You want to cut them in half lengthwise. Make sure each piece is well coated with olive oil and seasoned thoroughly.
The cheese goes on during the last few minutes and talk about something amazing! Plus, the grill marks look so pretty from the grill grates.
This is the easiest side dish ever! Keep reading for the full recipe.
Tips for grilled zucchini parmesan:
Zucchini cooks very quickly so make sure not to leave it too long. You don’t want it to turn to mush.
In less than 10 minutes, your family can enjoy a delicious and healthy side dish! Try adding some red pepper flakes for a little kick.
I love that it is so quick to fix zucchini. It allows me to get dinner on the table fast and spend more time with my family.
The kids even enjoy helping and we have the best time together.
What to serve with Grilled Zucchini Spears:
- Grilled Chicken Kabob Recipe
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe
- Garlic Parmesan Grilled Shrimp Recipe
- Lemon Pepper Grilled Tilapia
- Grilled Mahi Mahi (Ready in 15 minutes)
Print Parmesan grilled zucchini recipe:
Parmesan Grilled Zucchini Recipe
- 3 Zucchini
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- Place the cut zucchini in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the olive oil on top and season them with the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Gently toss with your hands to coat the zucchini with the oil and seasonings.
- Preheat the grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F). Clean the grill grates and rub them with an oil to keep the zucchini from sticking to the grill.
- Place the zucchini spears directly on the grill over direct heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the zucchini is slightly charred. Flip and grill for 3-4 more minutes on the opposite side until the zucchini is tender.
- Sprinkle the shredded parmesan cheese on top of the zucchini. Allow it to set for 1-2 minutes until melted.
- Remove from the grill. Serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
Try these other easy zucchini recipes:
- Grilled Zucchini Spears
- Grilled Zucchini Foil Packs Recipe
- Grilled Vegetable Foil Pack Recipe
- Balsamic Grilled Zucchini
- Grilled Zucchini with Teriyaki Sauce
This is such a great vegetable. This is a cool cool idea, love it. I especially love the fact that it is so easy.
How do you do it in the oven? Like how long? What temp? Things like this please? I’m always trying different ideas and grilling is not always an option for me. Thank you for such a cool idea. 🙂
What temp and how long in the oven
Here are instructions on how to make this recipe in the oven. https://www.eatingonadime.com/10-minute-roasted-zucchini-recipe/
Here are the directions on how to make this one in the oven. https://www.eatingonadime.com/10-minute-roasted-zucchini-recipe/