Garlic Parmesan Grilled Shrimp Recipe is such a quick and delicious meal idea. The flavor from the grill and all the seasoning from the shrimp make for an amazing recipe. Dinner can be ready in just minutes!
Garlic Parmesan Grilled Shrimp Recipe
You are going to love these Grilled Shrimp Skewers! The garlic and Parmesan in all that melted butter taste amazing! It is such a simple recipe yet tastes SO good! It’s the perfect Summer time recipe when you want to throw a BBQ or just a quick dinner for your family. No need to spend tons of time planning or preparing. Garlic Parmesan Grilled Shrimp Recipe can be put together and cooked in just minutes! It’s seriously that quick and easy.
The butter, garlic and Parmesan pack a huge punch of flavor on Grilled Shrimp Skewers!
Shrimp skewers tastes amazing with Crockpot Baked Potatoes and Grilled Green Beans. If you have a few extra minutes, try making Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Red Lobster Copycat). Yum! I like to dip the cheddar biscuits in the melted butter from the shrimp and oh my goodness!
Garlic Parmesan Grilled Shrimp Skewers are so quick to make!
This meal can be thrown together in very little time. We all have days where we need a quick meal and this is a great one to try! Life can get crazy and it’s so packed with activities and more. Dinner time does not have to suffer when you have easy meals like this. They are fast to make and SO yummy!
How long to grill shrimp?
Shrimp is very quick to cook. It only takes 5-7 minutes before the shrimp is finished cooking. It is super fast and a very quick meal!
How long do you cook shrimp kabobs on the grill?
Only 2 minutes per side and this tasty meal is ready to eat! Shrimp kabobs take very little time to cook. This is a great meal when you forgot to meal plan! You can throw this meal together at the very last minute and still have dinner read quickly! It’s a great recipe. Shrimp recipes are so fast and easy! We love making this!
Let’s get started grilling shrimp!
The entire family will enjoy this meal. It does not disappoint.
Ingredients for Grilled Shrimp recipe:
- 1lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (if using frozen shrimp, thaw according to package directions)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Easy Grilled Shrimp Skewers recipe:
1. Preheat grill until hot.
2.Rinse shrimp and pat dry. Thread shrimp onto bamboo skewers. Pat dry again if necessary.
3. Add melted butter, garlic and cheese to a small bowl and mix well. Stir in a pinch of salt.
4. Use a pastry brush to brush each skewer of shrimp with the mixture. You can also use a large bowl to toss shrimp with mixture or a resealable plastic bag.
5. Place shrimp onto the grill and cook shrimp for 2 minutes each side on medium heat. Garnish with fresh parsley. Salt and pepper to taste.
How to grill shrimp:
It’s important to soak wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes before putting the shrimp on them. This is to prevent the bamboo skewers from burning on the grill.
Sometimes, I use a little more butter to have extra at the end. If you use ¼ grill butter, you can put a little more on top once finished grilling. My family loves this delicious recipe. I have even added olive oil and lemon juice or lime juice. Some people like hot sauce.
Don’t you love how easy shrimp on the grill is?
If you love shrimp, then you might also like to try Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe. It is another really quick and easy recipe. This recipe can be ready in just 10 minutes and it’s healthy and delicious. The lemon and garlic combined with the Parmesan make this the perfect combination for an easy yet delicious Garlic Shrimp Scampi recipe.
Print this Garlic Parmesan grilled shrimp recipe below:
Garlic Parmesan Grilled Shrimp Recipe
- 1 lb raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- -if using frozen shrimp thaw according to package directions
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- pinch salt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat an outdoor grill until hot.
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry. Thread shrimp onto bamboo skewers. Pat dry again if necessary.
- Add melted butter, garlic and cheese to a small bowl and mix well. Stir in a pinch of salt. Use a pastry brush to brush each skewer of shrimp with the mixture.
- Place shrimp onto the grill and grill on 2 minutes each side, garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately.
- Soak bamboo skewers in warm water for about 30 minutes so they don’t burn on the grill.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
This Grilled Shrimp recipe is amazing!
We make this frequently during the summer. It’s the perfect recipe to make ahead and serve for a crowd. Everyone can just grab a skewer and it’s so simple. Plus, food is more fun to eat on skewers! Grilling shrimp is so easy!
We also like Cilantro Lime Shrimp Scampi recipe for another simple yet delicious meal. Seafood can be cooked so quickly! For another quick recipe, try this easy tilapia recipe in under 20 minutes! It is really a very quick dinner idea. I love having several quick ideas for dinner around here!
Try Crock Pot Shrimp Scampi Recipe for a simple and delicious recipe that can be prepared with very little effort.
This easy Shrimp Alfredo Recipe comes together in just minutes for an amazing meal.