Honey lime salmon is the perfect combination of sweet and tangy. Get dinner on the table in 15 minutes for an amazing weeknight dinner.
I’m so excited to share with you this Honey Glazed Salmon recipe. The lime combined with the honey makes this meal so delicious. You are going to love it! It pairs perfectly with the salmon.
Since you can have this salmon recipe ready in just minutes, it is the perfect idea for busy weeks or anytime you need something fast. Skip takeout and make this in less time and get a better meal as well.
We served it with a leafy salad and our quick and easy Parmesan Pasta for a very easy dinner. The kids and adults devour it and practically lick the plate clean.
If you are afraid to cook salmon then this is the recipe to try. I promise you will love it too. Another favorite is this quick and easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe. It’s amazing!
- Salmon Filets
- Salt and Peppers
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Lime Juice
How to make Honey lime salmon:
- First, heat up a cast iron skillet. We love cast iron but you can use what you prefer. I personally love using this cast iron griddle that I can place right on top of my stove. Plus I can use this on my grill outside.
- Second, sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Next, put the salmon in the skillet and drizzle with honey. Let it cook for 3 minutes on medium high heat. Don’t flip it too early. Wait until the salmon gets the beautiful brown crust.
- Now flip and cook the salmon for another 2 to 3 minutes until done.
- Finally, melt the butter in a saucepan. Keep whisking until the butter turns a gold brown. This takes about 3 minutes. Keep a close watch on this so it does not burn.
- Add the garlic, honey and lime. This is going to be amazing!
- Drizzle all of this delicious honey butter all over the salmon. Serve and enjoy. Yum!
- Microwave baked potato – fast and easy!
- Oven Roasted Parmesan Asparagus-my favorite
- How to Steam Broccoli in the Microwave
- Parmesan Pasta -kids love this!
Just keep it simple. The salmon fillets are so fast so you definitely want to keep the side dishes easy.
It is also amazing with just a salad. In fact, I make extra just to have leftovers for lunch. It is so easy to grab during the day and really tasty too.
From start to finish, this recipe takes 15 minutes!
You are going to be shocked how easy this Salmon recipe is to make and how full of flavor it really is. If you haven’t cooked salmon then today is the day to try it. This delicious glazed salmon goes with just about anything.
This is a recipe I love to keep on the regular menu plan rotation. It is great for those nights that you need dinner fast but won’t something healthy and delicious. I promise that you can have this from grill to table in less time than getting take out.
You will save money and save time. Not to mention that your family will get a great meal. It is a win win for everyone!
Print the recipe for honey glazed salmon:
Honey Glazed Salmon with lime
- 4 Salmon Filets
- 5 Tbsp Honey (divided)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- Lime (juiced)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Heat up a cast iron skillet on medium high heat.
- Season salmon with the salt and pepper.
- Add the salmon filets to the skillet and drizzle about a tablespoon of honey on each salmon filet. Allow it to cook for 3 minutes on medium high heat. You want to be the beautiful brown crust on the salmon before you flip it.
- Flip and cook another 2 to 3 minutes until done and fish is flakey. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, whisking constantly until the butter begins to turn a golden brown (about 3 minutes).
- Stir in the garlic, 1 Tablespoon of honey, and the fresh squeezed lime juice.
- Remove the salmon from the heat and drizzle the honey butter sauce over the cooked salmon.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe