Oven roasted parmesan asparagus is the perfect side dish that is ready in just minutes. It is so flavorful that even your kids will love it. Plus, we have the best tips and tricks to get the perfect asparagus that is not soggy. This is a must try.
Oven roasted parmesan asparagus is so easy!
Oh I have another delicious Asparagus Oven recipe. I love making asparagus in the oven because it is literally done in 10 minutes. Can you really get much easier than that?
Just like with my Garlic lime asparagus recipe, I think you are going to fall in love with this Roasted Parmesan Asparagus recipe. It is simply the best and so delicious.
You can also learn how to store asparagus to keep it fresh longer. This is a game changer and a great way to make produce last longer.
Let’s make Parmasan asparagus recipe!
- Fresh Asparagus
- Olive oil
- Garlic salt
- Parmesan Cheese
How to make oven roasted parmesan asparagus:
- First, go ahead and preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Second, trim the edges of the asparagus. You want to get all the rough ends cut off.
- Next, get your baking sheet ready. I like to line a cookie sheet with foil for easy clean up.
- Put the asparagus on the cookie sheet in an even layer and drizzle with olive oil.
- Finally, sprinkle the garlic salt all over the asparagus.
- Cook for 10 minutes until asparagus darkens slightly and is tender. Do NOT overcook. Your asparagus should still be crisp. It will continue cook as it sits.
- Cut your lemon in half and squeeze the fresh lemon juice over the asparagus. Top top with the fresh parmesan. Enjoy!
How do you keep asparagus from getting soggy?
- Overcooking will result in soggy and limp asparagus. Do not leave it in the oven too long! 10 minutes normally does it but definitely keep an eye on it.
- Keep in mind that the asparagus will continue to cook as it sits on the baking sheet. You want to remove the asparagus from the oven before it is completely finished cooking to allow for this.
This is one of the best asparagus recipe.
If you are afraid of asparagus, then today is the day to try it. This simple but delicious recipe is so easy and turns out really delicious.
It is so tasty and as long as you keep it slightly crisp, even the kids will love it. I have had the pickiest eaters (adults included) admit that they love roasted asparagus. Everyone really loved this recipe.
My favorite part is that you can have a healthy and delicious side dish cooked in only 10 minutes! Plus, it just looks really pretty. I love how it looks on a plate or serving dish.
More tips for roasted asparagus:
- We use freshly grated parmesan in this recipe. You will find it in the deli area with all the other “special cheeses”. We have started keeping it on hand and we are so glad we did.
- You will want a parmesan grater and I highly recommend this one. It is frugal and gets the job done. There are other good ones here that are one sale. We just love our rotary one.
- I like to salt and pepper to taste once the veggie is finished cooking.
Print this roasted parmesan asparagus recipe below:
Oven Roasted Parmesan Asparagus
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the edges of the bottom of the asparagus.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil (optional for easy clean up).
- Lay the asparagus on the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the asparagus/.
- Sprinkle the garlic salt on top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until asparagus darkens slightly and is tender. Do NOT overcook. Your asparagus should still be crisp. It will continue cook as it sits.
- Cut your lemon in half and squeeze the fresh lemon juice over the asparagus.
- Top with the parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More asparagus recipes to try:
- Garlic lime Steamed Asparagus recipe
- Grilled Asparagus Recipe recipe
- Roasted Asparagus Recipe recipe
- Air Fryer Asparagus recipe