Make easy grilled peaches for a delicious treat. This simple dessert is a Summertime staple and even better served with ice cream.
Peaches are plentiful in the Summer. The abundance of this fruit makes it the perfect time to toss it on the grill.
Have you ever tried it? Oh my goodness it is really amazing. We enjoy it served as a dessert and the kids go crazy over it.
It takes just minutes to make. Once you start grilling peaches, you will want to do this all the time. It is that good!
We also have a delicious pineapple dessert that we bake. However, you could just as easily put it on the grill as well.
Ingredients for grilled peaches dessert:
- peaches – you want the peaches ripe but still firm. This will make it easier to grill so they hold their shape.
- Olive oil
- unsalted butter
- granulated sugar
- ground cinnamon
How to grill peaches:
First, preheat your grill to medium heat.
While the grill is heating, get your peaches ready. Cut each peach in half and remove the seed.
Second, brush the peaches on the cut side with olive oil. I also like to brush the grill grates with olive oil but that is optional.
Next, put the peaches on the grill. Make sure to place them cut side down. Let them cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
Now, let’s make the butter mixture while the peaches are cooking. Use a microwave safe bowl and melt the butter.
Once the butter has been melted, stir in the sugar and cinnamon.
Finally, remove the peaches from the grill and put them on a baking sheet with a rim. They will have beautiful grill marks.
Put some of the butter mixture over each peach. Do this slowly so it soaks in and each peach is well coated.
It is that simple! You can also add brown sugar to the butter mixture for extra sweetness. Just add to taste.
Serve them hot
The peaches are best served hot. We love them topped with vanilla ice cream. The cold ice cream melts over the top of the warm peaches. It is really delicious.
If you are feeling extra decadent, drizzle caramel sauce over the peaches and ice cream. It is really yummy.
The ideas are endless for this tasty treat. You can also add chopped pecans or walnuts. I bet other types of ice cream would also be good. Some ideas include butter pecan, caramel swirl and more.
They are also good with whipped cream. I love this easy homemade whipped cream. It’s so simple and really good.
Grilled peaches are also good served plain with grilled pork or this easy Crock Pot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin.
The blend of savory and sweet is really good. I think you will love it.
Easy Grilled peaches recipe
This quick and simple recipe will amaze you that it is so delicious. The peaches are sweet and have the best flavor from the grill.
Not only are they gorgeous but they taste so good too. We make these all Summer long for an amazing treat.
Peaches are so yummy and inexpensive making this an all around great recipe.
Give it a try! You won’t be disappointed. It’s so good.
Print this grilled peaches recipe:
- 6 peaches firm but ripe
- Olive oil
- ½ cup 1 stick unsalted butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Serving ideas
- Ice cream
- Caramel Sauce optional
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Cut peaches in half and remove seed
- Brush peaches on cut side with olive oil
- Brush grill with olive oil (optional)
- Place peaches on grill cut side down and cook for 8-10 minutes
- While peaches are cooking, melt butter in microwave safe bowl
- Stir in sugar and cinnamon
- Remove peaches from grill and place on baking sheet with a rim
- Spoon butter mixture over peaches slowly so it soaks in
- Serve immediately with ice cream and any other toppings you would like.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More easy recipes on the grill:
- Grilled Shrimp Kabobs
- Easy Grilled Broccoli
- How to Grill Corn on the Cob
- Parmesan Grilled Zucchini
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
- BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken Recipe