This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Homemade Peach Ice Cream is the perfect treat to cool off this summer. It is rich and creamy with easy ingredients. This no churn recipe is simple to make.
Homemade Peach Ice Cream Recipe:
Homemade Peach Ice Cream just screams summer. This Peach Ice Cream is full of flavor with the perfect fresh peach flavor. It is creamy and delicious and taste just like a bowl of peaches and cream.
If you have peaches that need to be used, this is the perfect recipe to mix them in. You can even use frozen or canned peaches. Whichever you prefer, it is an ice cream that no one can resist.
No Ice Cream Machine is needed for this simple recipe. Just puree the peaches in a food processor and then combine with the other ingredients. Then freeze to turn this amazing flavor peach mixture into ice cream.
What is Peach Ice Cream Made of?
When we prepare this ice cream, we used fresh peaches. Using fresh ingredients really gives it that flavor of using a ice cream machine. Your family and friends will be surprised that it only took a few ingredients to blend this ice cream.
The ice cream is made with heavy whipping cream and vanilla. Then sweetened condensed milk added to make it creamy. It is then blended with peaches that have been chopped and puree in a food processor.
There was no need to cook the peaches before hand. We just recommend that the whipping cream be chilled before blending.
What does No Churn Ice Cream Mean?
No churn ice cream basically means that you do not need an ice cream maker to make this recipe. You will use an electric mixer and a food processor if you need to puree the fruit.
But basically you mix the ingredients with a blender and pour into a freezer container and freezer. Usually it requires 6 ingredients or less and the best way to enjoy ice cream.
We love making this recipe when my kids have friends over as it saves time and money. The prep time is usually less than 30 minutes.
- Peaches – can use frozen
- Whipping Cream – heavy cream that is chilled
- Vanilla Extract
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
How to Make No Churn Peach Ice Cream:
- Prepare Peaches – Wash peaches, quarter them and remove pits, and puree in a food processor until fairly smooth. Set aside. If using frozen, allow them to thaw in a bowl and then puree in a food processor.
- Combine the Remaining Ingredients – Whip chilled whipping cream, vanilla and salt until stiff peaks form. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well to combine in a large bowl.
- Mix in Peach Puree – Add peach puree to ice cream mixture and mix well to combine. Gently fold into a chilled freezer safe container (see Recipe Notes for suggestions) and freeze 3-6 hours – until desired level of firmness is reached.
Why we love this Easy Ice Cream Recipe:
- You do not need an ice cream machine.
- The recipe calls for only 5 ingredients.
- It takes just minutes to mix this recipe together.
- It makes the creamiest soft serve ice cream at home.
How to Serve No Churn Ice Cream:
You can scoop into bowls or serve in a cone. Feel free to add toppings such as more peaches, crushed graham crackers or drizzle with caramel syrup.
It is also delicious served with cake. The ice cream with all of the yummy mix-ins tastes amazing with this.
How to Store:
Store inside an airtight container in the freezer. To ensure freshness, you might also want to put a piece of wax paper directly on top of the ice cream. Then place the lid on top.
This extra step will help to prevent ice crystals from forming on top. If you do not have a container with lid, you can freeze in the loaf pan. Just cover tightly with plastic wrap.
How long does Homemade Ice Cream last?
This homemade ice cream doesn’t last long in my house. But if stored properly, this ice cream will last about 1 month if covered. Wrap loaf pan with plastic wrap and then foil.
We do recommend serving this ice cream within about 2 weeks of making it. Ice crystals could form on the the ice cream and change the texture.
Variation Homemade Peach Ice Cream:
- Use Different Fruits – You can use strawberry or blueberries to mix in with this ice cream.
- Add in syrups – Mix in some chocolate or caramel syrup to add some additional flavor.
- Mix in Crunch – Add in nuts or coconut for to add some crunch to this peach ice cream.
- Lemon Juice – Add some lemon flavor, mix in a teaspoon or two of lemon juice.
Homemade Peach Ice Cream Tips:
- Freeze the bowl and beaters – I place my mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for 10-15 minutes before whipping the cream to help whip it quicker.
- Quality ingredients – This recipe requires minimum ingredients, it is best to use high quality ingredients. Vanilla is a key ingredients. Make sure you use quality vanilla extract.
- Do not overmix- Be careful to not overmix the heavy cream. You want to only combine until you start to see peaks form.
- Heavy cream is best – While it can be tempting to swap this for milk, it will not taste the same. Heavy whipping cream makes the ice cream base rich and creamy.
- Serve between two cookies – Just scoop some of the ice cream between two cookies or graham crackers. Place back in the freezer and store. It is another tasty way to enjoy this ice cream.
How do you stabilize Ice Cream?
No Churn Ice Cream softens quickly. So there is no need to set the ice cream out for a period of time before serving. We recommend serving and then placing back in the freezer.
More Peach Desserts:
Host a Ice Cream Bar Party:
We love having people over to hang by the pool and chat. One of my kids favorite thing to eat is ice cream, so I love making different kinds of no churn ice cream. I have different toppings set out and every once can build their own sundae.
Ice Cream is the perfect way to head into the summer or to celebrate the end of the school year.
Homemade Peach Ice Cream is a Crowd Pleaser:
The ice cream base is smooth and creamy. It is super rich and decadent. The Peach Ice Cream is loaded with peaches in each bite.
It is the perfect dessert any day of the week. I think you are going to be pleasantly surprised just how easy this recipe is.
With only a few ingredients needed, anyone can make homemade ice cream. It is the best and much better than store bought.
Print Recipe here for Homemade Peach Ice Cream:
Homemade Peach Ice Cream
- Wash peaches, quarter them and remove pits, and puree in a food processor until fairly smooth. Set aside. If using frozen, allow them to thaw in a bowl and then puree in a food processor.
- Whip chilled whipping cream, vanilla and salt until stiff peaks form. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well to combine.
- Add peach puree and mix well to combine. Pour into a chilled freezer safe container (see Recipe Notes for suggestions) and freeze 3-6 hours – until desired level of firmness is reached.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe