Peanut butter ice cream topping is creamy and decadent while being so easy to make. Turn ice cream into something amazing with this delicious homemade topping.
Let’s make peanut butter ice cream topping!
I’m excited to share with you this easy Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topping. My family loves ice cream – they really do. One of our favorite treats on a hot Summer’s day is an ice cream bar. We get the ice cream out and bring out all the fun toppings to make a special treat.
This peanut butter topping is one of the first to go! It is creamy and delicious and just really amazing on this Easy Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream or chocolate ice cream.
Just use your favorite ice cream. Peanut butter fans might even like it on Reese’s Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe. Once you try homemade ice cream topping, you will see how much better it is than store bought.
This creamy ice cream topping is so easy to make and perfect next time you want something special without spending a fortune. It is so simple to put together.
If you are feeling really decadent, combine it with Homemade Hot fudge. Yum! Can you tell we love ice cream?
- Brown Sugar
- Corn Syrup
- Peanut Butter (You can use natural peanut butter but we prefer normal in this topping.)
- Evaporated Milk (Make sure you don’t grab sweetened condensed milk.)
How to make peanut butter sauce for Ice cream:
- First, mix the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter together in a microwave safe bowl. You can also use a small sauce pan if you prefer to do it on the stove.
- Next, heat the mixture for until the mixture boils. This normally takes 2-3 minutes.
- Now, add the peanut butter and stir until everything is well blended.
- Add the evaporated milk and stir until the mixture is creamy.
- Finally, the best part! Get your ice cream and pour over the ice cream while warm. Yum!
Doesn’t that look amazing? I promise it will taste better than anything you can buy at the store. Make this sauce today and be prepared for it to disappear.
Money Saving tip:
Stock up on peanut butter when it goes on sale. I try to always keep a full pantry with items purchased on sale. Peanut butter will last quite a while in your pantry and it is nice to save money!
It is really nice to just go to the pantry when you are cooking and get what you need. The next time you spot a sale, grab a couple and save them for later. You will love the savings in your grocery budget.
This is the best Peanut butter sauce for ice cream!
You are going to love it!
Print the recipe for Peanut butter ice cream topping below:
Next time you are in the mood for ice cream make sure you try this easy Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topping recipe. It is easy to make and tastes amazing!
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
Stir together brown sugar, corn syrup and butter in microwave safe bowl.
Heat for 2-3 minutes until mixture boils.
Add peanut butter and stir until blended.
Add evaporated milk and stir until creamy.
Pour over ice cream or desserts while warm.
Store the leftovers in an air tight container for up to 1 week.