Cinnamon Toast Crunch Ice Cream combines your favorite cereal with no churn ice cream. It is smooth and creamy and the perfect dessert for a hot summer day.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Ice Cream Recipe:
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Ice Cream a delicious no churn ice cream. Combined with my favorite cereal makes this sweet vanilla ice cream the best summer dessert.
You can definitely enjoy this ice cream year round, but we really enjoy it by the pool on a hot summer day. It is perfect served in a bowl or on a cone with extra cinnamon toast crunch cereal on top.
This no churn recipe could not be any easier. The recipe comes together fast without an ice cream maker. Easy ingredients with and simple process, it will be your go-to ice cream all summer long.
No Churn Cinnamon Toast Crunch Ice Cream:
I was surprised how easy it was to make ice cream without having to pull out our ice cream machine. We recommend using a stand up mixer to combine the simple ingredients but that is all is needed.
The cereal in this ice cream makes it loaded with the best cinnamon flavor. Everyone will love this. Make this recipe with your favorite breakfast cereal. It is incredibly simple without any ice cream maker needed.
This recipe is completely no churn and no egg yolks needed. It really is the easiest recipe. Cinnamon Toast Crunch fans are going to love this cinnamon graham swirl. It is creamy, delicious and a real treat.
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal, divided
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Ground Cinnamon
How to Make Cinnamon Toast Crunch Ice Cream:
- Mix together cereal and whipping cream – Combine the heavy whipping cream with 2 cups of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
- Chill cream mixture – Cover and chill for at least 2 hours but overnight is preferred.
- Pour cream mixture into a bowl – Then remove the cereal from the cream and discard the cereal. Then pour 2 cups of the cinnamon toast crunch cream into a large mixing bowl. (If your mixture did not make 2 cups, add in more cream as you will need 2 cups for this recipe.)
- Add Vanilla to Cream Mixture – Then add in the vanilla extract. With a stand up mixer or hand held mixer, beat together until the cream is whipped and can form soft peaks.
- Stir Milk, Cinnamon, and Sugar – In a separate bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon and sugar.
- Add to Cream Mixture – Then gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream with a spatula and spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Mix in Cereal – Then fold in the remaining 1 cup of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal.
- Add to Loaf Pan – Spread the mixture into a loaf pan, cover and freeze for at least 4 hours until firm.
- Serve and enjoy – The ice cream will keep covered in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Is Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal good in Ice Cream?
Yes, we think it is one of our favorite no churn ice cream combination. We love the cinnamon, sugar and the creamy vanilla combination that makes this full of flavor.
We love the crunch it gives in ice cream.
- Sea Salt
- Drizzle caramel on top.
- Crushed waffle cone.
- Extra Cereal Pieces
- Whipped cream.
- Chocolate sauce.
- Pecans or walnuts.
- Mini chocolate chips
- Mini Caramel chips
Tips for Cinnamon Toast Crunch Ice Cream:
- Freeze bowl and beaters – Place the mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes before heavy cream. This will help whip it quicker. Using a cold mixing bowl will help your ice cream freeze better later.
- Do not overmix – Be very careful to only mix the heavy whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk until just combined.
- Add Cereal Topping – You can also save additional cups of cereal pieces or crushed cereal to top the ice cream with when serving. It is so delicious and kids love adding this toping.
- Remove soaked Cereal – Make sure to remove all of the cereal from the cream after it has soaked. You can use a fine mesh strainer to help strain the milk if needed. All of the flavor is in the whipping cream now from being soaked with cereal.
- Use Fresh, Good Ingredients – Start with really good ingredients. Since the ice cream requires so few ingredients, it is important to use the best. You want to use good quality items such as real vanilla extract. The ice cream will taste noticeably better using quality ingredients.
- Use Shallow Container – Keep your ice cream soft once frozen by using a shallow container. Homemade ice cream can often become hard and icy. This can be prevented by using a shallow container instead of a deep one.
- No Heating of Ingredients – We love that this recipe doesn’t require room temperature ingredients. Plus we do not have to head ingredients over medium heat. Just gather ingredients and start mixing.
- Storing Leftovers – If you have leftovers, store in a freezer safe container up to 3 months in the freezer. Ours never lasts that long since we eat it pretty fast.
- Mixer – We used a stand mixer but you can use a hand mixer as well.
What if my no churn ice cream is icy?
This happens when the ice cream is left in the freezer to long. Make sure to only leave in the freezer for up to 8 hours before serving. This will prevent it from being icy.
Also, make sure that you cover it properly to make sure no air gets into the ice cream.
How to Serve Cinnamon Toast Crunch Ice Cream:
We love to serve this ice cream in fun bowls, on a cone or a waffle bowl. This is the perfect ice cream to serve at a kids birthday party. We love to set out different toppings and you can even top with whipped cream.
How long will Homemade Ice Cream last in the Freezer:
The ice cream will keep covered in the freezer for up to 1 month. Make sure the ice cream is well covered.
I also like to place a piece of wax paper directly on the ice cream. This helps to prevent ice crystals from forming and keeps the ice cream fresh. You can then place the regular cover on top of the container.
This double method seems to work great and results in really fresh ice cream every time.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Ice Cream is a crowd pleaser:
With minimum ingredients, this homemade ice cream recipe is effortless to make. You only need a handful of ingredients and absolutely no ice cream maker needed.
Anyone can make ice cream from scratch with simple recipes like this. Give it a try and see how delicious and simple it is. It is easy enough to make any day of the week.
This fabulous treat will most definitely be a hit. We love making no churn ice cream. We make different kinds when we have friends and family and do a ice cream bar.
It is the perfect way to begin summer break!
Print Recipe here for Cinnamon Toast Crunch Ice Cream:
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Ice Cream
- 3 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal divided
- 14 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Combine the heavy whipping cream with 2 cups of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours but overnight is preferred.
- Then remove the cereal from the cream and discard the cereal. Then pour 2 cups of the cinnamon toast crunch cream into a large mixing bowl. (If your mixture did not make 2 cups, add in more cream as you will need 2 cups for this recipe.)
- Then add in the vanilla extract. With a stand up mixer or hand held mixer, beat together until the cream is whipped and can form soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon and sugar.
- Then gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream with a spatula and spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Then fold in the remaining 1 cup of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal.
- Spread the mixture into a loaf pan, cover and freeze for at least 4 hours until firm.
- Serve and enjoy! The ice cream will keep covered in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe