Come home to the best Crock pot peach cobbler recipe all ready to enjoy. The slow cooker does all of the work and we love to top ours with vanilla ice cream.
We love crock pot peach cobbler!
What could be better than walking in the door and dessert being hot and ready? This is a game changer! If you enjoyed our crock pot apple dump cake, this peach cobbler is a must try.
I was hesitant at first because I thought it might be dry. If there is one thing I do not like, it is dry cobbler! However, since you do not drain the peaches and have all that juice, it turns out perfect every time!
Another great thing about using the crock pot is the warm setting. It is so convenient to keep your cobbler warm until you are ready to serve. I absolutely love warm cobbler and cold ice cream. The combination can’t be beat!
You know what else I love? Caramel sauce! This is totally optional but it is so decadent if you put some on top of the ice cream right before serving.
Let’s make cobbler!
This easy recipe allows you to enjoy dessert even on busy days. Serve this to your family or guests and be prepared for everyone to gobble it up. Everyone will wonder how you had time to make cobbler in the middle of the week.
It will be your secret how easy the recipe is!
- Peaches – canned and do not drain! You need all of that liquid to keep the cobbler from drying out.
- baking Powder
How to make crock pot peach cobbler:
- 1. First, melt the butter and place on the bottom of your slow cooker.
- 2. Second, combine the other ingredients (except for peaches) in a mixing bowl. Pour into the crock pot after you mix it all together.
- 3. Next, add the peaches and syrup right on top of the batter. Don’t mix this!
- 4. Finally, turn your slow cooker to the low setting. This normally takes almost 2 hours to bake. Crock pots can vary and it might only take yours 1 1/2 hours. Just keep a watch toward the end and you can tell if the cobbler is set by looking at it. It should be golden brown.
Tips for crockpot peach cobbler:
- We serve this with vanilla ice cream. It is worth the extra step!
- Casserole Crockpot– This is my favorite way to make cobbler. You can use a traditional style slow cooker but this is similar to a 9×13 pan and I like to use it to make this recipe. It’s nice to have one even layer.
- Crockpot Liners – These really help to make cleanup so easy.
- If you find you have excessive condensation, put a paper towel under the lid to reduce the moisture.
- Canned peaches work best as opposed to frozen peaches. You really need all the juice from the canned peaches to prevent the cobbler from drying out.
- Turn this into a dump cake by using a yellow cake mix instead of the flour mixture.
- All that is left to do is enjoy! It is so yummy!
Give this easy recipe a try!
This is one of the best easy desserts and turns out great. It is quick and easy and the vanilla ice cream takes it to the next level.
Once you try this slow cooker peach cobbler, you will be hooked. I love making dessert in the slow cooker. I think you will too!
Print this crock pot peach cobbler recipe below:
Come home to the best Crock pot peach cobbler recipe all ready to enjoy. The slow cooker does all of the work and we love it with ice cream.
- 2 Cans of Peaches 15 oz each, DO NOT DRAIN
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 tsp baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/4 tsp Salt
Melt butter and place in the bottom of your slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients except the peaches
Pour batter into the slow cooker
Spoon peaches and syrup on top of the batter, but do not mix.
Set slow cooker on high and cook for 1½ – 2 hours OR until top of cobbler is set.
If you find you have excessive condensation, put a paper towel under the lid to reduce the moisture.
Serve topped with ice cream and enjoy!
Each crock pot cooks differently so adjust the cook time based on your experience with your slow cooker.