This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Air Fryer Peaches is the perfect recipe if you want something sweet and have a fresh peach. Simple dessert recipe to make in the Air Fryer.
Easy Air Fryer Peaches Recipe:
We love making peach desserts and this air fryer dessert is one of our favorites. It is quick and easy to make with tons of flavor. Top with cinnamon and the natural sweetness makes it the perfect dessert.
Topping the peaches with butter, cinnamon and brown sugar helps to caramelize the peaches for amazing flavor. The peach slices cook easily and they taste just like they came off the grill.
You will love how sweet and tender they are and they can even be served with many toppings. Whether you need an individual dessert or to feed a crowd, make these Air Fryer Peaches!
Should you Air Fry Peaches?
You will love the flavors when cooking your peaches in the air fryer. It is close to grilling them because of the natural flavors it brings out.
Take you fresh peaches to a whole new level by cooking them in the air fryer. Make sure add a touch of cinnamon, brown sugar and butter to really caramelize them.
- Butter (softened)
- Ground Cinnamon
- Brown Sugar
- Olive Oil
- Ice Cream (for serving)
How to Cook Peaches in the Air Fryer:
- Step 1 – Heat Air Fryer – Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. If your air fryer does not have a preheat option. Then run the air fryer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 2 – Combine Toppings – In a small bowl, stir together the butter, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Step 3 – Cut Peaches – Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits from the peaches. We recommend using a sharp knife to cut the peaches.
- Step 4 – Brush Peaches – Brush the cut sides of the peaches with the olive oil.
- Step 5 – Place in Air Fryer Basket – Place them cut side down in the air fryer basket. Cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Step 6 – Turn the Peaches – Carefully turn the peaches in the basket.
- Step 7 – Add Mixture – Place a spoonful of the butter mixture into each of the peaches. Place mixture in the opening where the pit was removed.
- Step 8 – Cook the Peaches – Cook the peaches for 3-5 more minutes until the top of the peaches start to caramelize.
- Step 9 – Serve and enjoy – Serve warm topped with the ice cream and enjoy!
How Ripe Should the Peach be:
When we make this recipe, we like when the firm peach is slightly ripe. You do not want to cook a peach that is over-ripe as it could turn mushy.
- Preheat Air Fryer – Before placing the peach in the air fryer, we recommend preheating. If your air fryer doesn’t have this option, then heat the air fryer for about 5 minutes.
- Single Layer – Depending on how large your air fryer basket is, we recommend placing one peach in the basket. You do not want to layer the peaches.
- Cut Peaches – We recommend cutting the peaches in halves trying to keep them about the same size.
- Cook Both Sides – You will cook both sides of the peaches in the air fryer. Carefully flip the peaches so that each side cooks.
- Cooking Time – Cooking time will vary so watch the peaches closely. It will depend on your air fryer on how long it will cook. You do not want to over cook the peaches as they can turn mushy.
- Type of Peaches – When making this recipe, we recommend using fresh firm peaches. We do not recommend using canned peaches to make this recipe.
- Room Temperature – When combining the ingredients start with room temperature butter. This helps to easily combine the ingredients.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs – Top the peach dessert with graham cracker crumbs. It will almost taste like a peach cobbler or peach pie.
How Long do you Air Fry Peaches:
Place peaches in a preheated air fryer at 350 degrees. Start by cooking the peaches for about 10 minutes. Then add the cinnamon mixture to the tops of the peaches.
Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes to caramelize the toppings.
How to Serve Air Fryer Peaches:
Air Fryer Peaches can be served as a dessert, side dish or on top of your favorite pancakes. These are some of our favorite recommendations and you can easily modify to what you prefer.
- Vanilla Ice Cream – Feel free to add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the tops of the warm peaches. The melted ice cream gives the peaches so much flavor.
- Granola – Sprinkle homemade granola or store bought granola for amazing flavor. The soft and crunchy combination is my favorite way to enjoy.
- Waffles – These air fryer grilled peach recipe can easily be served over waffles, pancakes, or French toast. We love the amazing flavor and makes for a great combination for breakfast.
- Whipped Cream – Before serving, you can easily serve these air fry peaches with whipped cream.
- Drizzle of Honey – Add of a drizzle of honey for an amazing treat. A delicious dessert idea is granola, honey on the sweet peaches.
- Change the Fruit – You can easily make this recipe with nectarines, plums or apricots. The perfect summer dessert to make with ripe peaches.
- Oil – We brushed the peaches with olive oil, but try coconut oil for amazing substitute.
- Oven Baked – The oven can be used instead of air fryer. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. This is a perfect option if you do not have an air fryer.
- Nuts – You can easily mix in nuts with the butter mixture. The nuts will give the peach dessert an extra layer of texture.
How to Store and Reheat Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days. If you prefer to serve warm, reheat the peaches in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
Print Recipe for Air Fryer Peaches:
Air Fryer Peaches
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. If your air fryer does not have a preheat option, then run the air fryer for 5 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits from the peaches.
- Brush the cut sides of the peaches with the olive oil.
- Place them cut side down in the air fryer basket. Cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Carefully turn the peaches in the basket.
- Place a spoonful of the butter mixture into each of the peaches in the opening where the pit was removed.
- Cook the peaches for 3-5 more minutes until the top of the peaches start to caramelize.
- Serve warm topped with the ice cream and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe