This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
I have a fun printable calendar that you can print and plan out your Healthy Meal Plan for the entire month. This is an easy but healthy meal plan that I know you are going to love.
One Month Healthy Meal Plan:
Table of Contents
- One Month Healthy Meal Plan:
- How do I start a monthly meal plan?
- How do I make a monthly meal plan?
- How to make healthy recipes at home
- Meals plans save you time and money:
- Healthy menu plan printable
- Easy Healthy recipes:
- 1. Baked Salsa Chicken
- 2. Healthy Chicken Tacos Pressure Cooker Recipe
- 3. Crock Pot Veggie Soup
- 4. Honey Glazed Salmon with lime
- 5. Easy Baked Tilapia
- 6. Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 7. The best Blackened Tilapia recipe
- 8. Panera Bread Asian Chicken Salad
- 9. Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
- 10. Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- 11. The best Blackened Salmon Recipe
- 12. Easy Baked Chicken
- 13. Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki
- 14. Zucchini Taco Boats
- 15. Chicken Scampi Recipe
- 16. Turkey Chili Recipe
- 17. Crock Pot Turkey Bolognese with Zoodles
- 18. Crock Pot Chicken and Zucchini
- 19. Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- 20. Crock Pot Italian Chicken Soup Recipe
- 21. Asian Ground Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 22. Oven Baked Chicken Thighs
- 23. Easy Baked Enchilada Chicken
- 24. Baked Chicken Legs
- 25. Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe
- 26. Fish Tacos Recipe
- 27. Crockpot Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- 28. Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe
- 29. Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Recipe
- 30. The best Crock Pot Roast Recipe
- 31. Crockpot Turkey Breast
- Try these easy Healthy recipes.
Eating healthy can be overwhelming at times. You don’t know what to cook for you and your family and need to simplify the process. That is why I like have a monthly meal plans that I can quickly go to and know exactly what I am cooking.
This is a healthy menu plan that will help your family save money, cook more, and eat out less.
How do I start a monthly meal plan?
- First, look at the month and see what activities you have going on. Rather it be sports, activities or vacation planned having those activities marked on the calendar you will know what meal works best on those nights.
- Then, start putting meals on the calendar that you know your family likes and what ingredients we already have on hand.
This has been a game changer for me when it comes to planning my meals – shopping your own pantry. I also like shopping the weekly sale flyers.
This helps me plan meals based on what is on sale and what vegetables and fruits are in season.
How do I make a monthly meal plan?
Now that you have established what activities you have going on for the month, start making the meal plan. I like to print a calendar out and then I start writing down the meals on each day of the week.
Another idea is to plan a dinner each week that is meatless. We call it in our house meatless Mondays.
We also plan a night that we eat leftovers. I usually plan this on a night that everyone has something going on. Both of these options save time and money.
How to make healthy recipes at home
- When you are making your healthy meal plans, you want to plan for your seasonal fruits and vegetables. This helps you save money as you are not wasting food when it doesn’t taste good.
- Include in your meal plan: lean meats, poultry, fish, eggs and nuts. These items keep you full longer and are easy to prepare.
Meals plans save you time and money:
I believe the best way to save money is to have a plan. Here on Eating on a Dime, my goal is to help you save some money and get your family back in the kitchen together.
I want to prove to you that you can enjoy cooking and that it doesn’t have to be complicated. Here is an entire menu so you can have a healthy meal plan this month and start the year off right.
Healthy menu plan printable
Whether you use all of these recipes or just a few this month. Print it off. Make a plan and get the family back in the kitchen together.
Easy Healthy recipes:
Below you will find all the recipes that are included in the Healthy meal plan printable. Just click on the link and it will take you directly to the recipe.
1. Baked Salsa Chicken
My entire family loves this healthy salsa chicken recipe and I love it because it’s simple to throw together in no time at all with only 4 ingredients.
2. Healthy Chicken Tacos Pressure Cooker Recipe
You are going to love this super easy recipe for instant pot chicken tacos. Get dinner on the table with very little effort thanks to the pressure cooker and this flavor packed meal.
3. Crock Pot Veggie Soup
4. Honey Glazed Salmon with lime
5. Easy Baked Tilapia
6. Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup
I love soups especially in the Winter and Fall months. This Easy Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe is one of my all time favorites. It have all the flavors of traditional stuffed peppers without all the work.
7. The best Blackened Tilapia recipe
Blackened Tilapia Recipe is seriously the best. In under 6 minutes, dinner is done with this easy recipe. Talk about easy.
8. Panera Bread Asian Chicken Salad
Enjoy this copy cat salad at home for a delicious meal that is so easy and healthy. Each bite is loaded with chicken, almonds, mandarin oranges and more. The homemade dressing is easy to make but packed with flavor.
9. Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
This easy to make wrap comes together in only 5 minutes. Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap is such a great meal idea and sure to please everyone.
10. Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
The Air Fryer makes this salmon crispy on the outside but still juicy on the inside. It cooks in the air fryer in only 7 minutes and only requires 5 ingredients.
11. The best Blackened Salmon Recipe
It is ready in only 6 minutes and so delicious. The flavor is delicious and the salmon is very tender.
12. Easy Baked Chicken
We love chicken and this easy baked chicken recipe is healthy and delicious. I can have this from the oven to the table in under 30 minutes. This tender and juicy chicken is SO easy.
13. Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki
Crock pot teriyaki chicken recipe is easy and delicious for the perfect weeknight dinner idea. The sauce is flavor packed and amazing served over rice.
14. Zucchini Taco Boats
This zucchini taco boat recipe is super easy, healthy and flavor packed. You can top these with all of your favorite taco toppings. Even the kids will like this.
15. Chicken Scampi Recipe
We love Chicken Scampi but it gets so expensive dining out. I recently made this version of Chicken Scampi and the entire family loved it.
16. Turkey Chili Recipe
Ground turkey chili is a healthy and frugal dinner idea. Toss this together in minutes on busy weeknights for a great meal your family will love.
17. Crock Pot Turkey Bolognese with Zoodles
The crock pot makes this such an effortless meal. Everything simmers together for such a flavorful pasta sauce.
18. Crock Pot Chicken and Zucchini
This is the perfect meal to sneak in extra veggies to your family. It is also a a great way to use up produce that you might have.
19. Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
Ready in about 10 minutes, you have no excuses not to make this super simple and healthy dinner idea. The lemon and garlic combined with the Parmesan make this the perfect combination for an easy yet delicious Garlic Shrimp Scampi recipe.
20. Crock Pot Italian Chicken Soup Recipe
If you love easy soup recipes, you are going to love this easy slow cooker recipe. Crock Pot Italian Chicken Soup Recipe is hearty, filling and healthy. This meal is sure to be a hit with the entire family.
21. Asian Ground Chicken Lettuce Wraps
You are going to love copycat PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Once you learn to make this chicken lettuce wrap at home, you will see how simple it is.
22. Oven Baked Chicken Thighs
This tasty recipe for oven baked chicken thighs is quick and easy enough for busy weeknights but delicious enough for company.
23. Easy Baked Enchilada Chicken
It’s packed with some much flavor that you won’t even miss all the carbs. The entire family will enjoy this easy baked chicken.
24. Baked Chicken Legs
Learn the tips and tricks to make crispy and delicious baked chicken legs. You will be amazed how quickly this comes together in only 30 minutes. Plus, chicken legs are very inexpensive and great for the grocery budget.
25. Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe
This crock pot recipe is so simple and delicious. With just a few easy ingredients, this recipe comes together in minutes and will impress everyone.
26. Fish Tacos Recipe
Fish tacos are so amazing and the delicious sauce really makes each bite so tasty. You will love how quick and easy this dish is and even my kids love it.
27. Crockpot Chicken and Vegetable Soup
This delicious chicken vegetable soup is packed with tons of nutritious vegetables and can be prepared in minutes in the crock pot.
28. Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe
This slow cooker pepper steak recipe is very easy to make packed with flavor. Our entire family loves this Chinese pepper steak recipe and we have put it on the family favorite rotation list. I think your family will love it too.
29. Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Recipe
30. The best Crock Pot Roast Recipe
31. Crockpot Turkey Breast
Family dinner is so much easier thanks to this super easy boneless turkey breast in the crock pot. Come home to this turkey being ready to enjoy. It is a game changer.
Try these easy Healthy recipes.
Not only are they so easy but your family will enjoy delicious and healthy meals all month long.
These recipes are quick and healthy while even including comfort food. From chicken breasts and ground beef to turkey and more, the options are endless.
You can lose weight, eat healthy and get dinner ready in just 25 minutes for many recipes.
Make your grocery list for these delicious weeknight meals.