Are you ever in the mood for soup but still want something light? This crock pot chicken vegetable soup recipe does just that. It is packed with flavor with hardly any work! This crock pot chicken and vegetable soup recipe is a light soup, but still quite flavorful. We have served it with our Homemade Cornbread Recipe or our Easy Homemade Dinner Rolls Recipe for the perfect meal combination. Both the cornbread and the rolls taste wonderfully dipped i this crock pot chicken veg soup recipe! I think you are going to love it.
Crock pot chicken and vegetable soup recipe
By combining chopped chicken breasts and froze veggies with a few seasonings you have yourself one flavorful soup! You will be surprised how packed with flavor this soup really is. To be honest, I’m still surprised how delicious this is every time I make it.
- 2 lbs of chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 can of lima beans or 1 cup frozen
- 1 16 oz package of frozen vegetables
- 1 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 14.5 oz can of tomato sauce
- 2 cups of water (or chicken broth)
- 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make Crock pot chicken vegetable soup:
- First, Place the diced chicken at the bottom of the crock pot.
- Second, Combine all of the ingredients in the crockpot.
- Next, Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3.
- Finally, Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese and your favorite rolls.
Now to make this crock pot chicken vegetable soup recipe, you are going to need a really good slow cooker:
I have two favorite crock pots. One is the programmable 6 quart crock pot. It is awesome and very nice on the budget. I love that it will seal closed so you can transport it for parties and tailgates.
I also love my Ninja cooking system. It is pretty awesome because you can brown your ground beef or your chicken in the pot and then let is slow cook all day. That means one more less pan to cook for most recipes. This has become my new favorite crock pot just because of that one feature!
Also, since I tend to be a little lazy in the kitchen (are you?), I highly suggest using crock pot liners to make cleaning the crock pot a breeze! These are a lifesaver for our family! Make sure you leave a comment and let us know your favorite slow cooker to use.
Print the crock pot chicken and veg soup recipe below:
Easy Crock pot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe is packed with flavor. Only a few ingredients to make so try crock pot chicken and vegetable soup today!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts (diced)
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1 can lima beans (or 1 cup frozen)
- (1) 16 oz package of frozen vegetables
- (1) 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
- (1) 14.5 oz can of tomato sauce
- 2 cups water (or chicken broth)
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
Place the diced chicken at the bottom of the crock pot.
Combine all of the ingredients in the crockpot.
Stir to combine.
Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3.
Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese and your favorite rolls.
This crockpot chicken and vegetable soup is packed with flavor with hardly any work.
Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe is the absolute best comfort food and it is so simple to make in the slow cooker. This recipe can feed a crowd and it is so easy on the budget while tasting incredible.
Try these other easy crock pot recipes:
- Easy Crock pot Lasagna Soup Recipe
- Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Ham & Bean Soup Crock pot recipe
- Easy Crockpot Stuffed Peppers Soup Recipe